The online racing simulator
Where is the towel - contains nude woman!!!
(34 posts, started )
Can someone please explain me how she's doing this?

Link (bookmarked, then) removed. - Bob

ps: Hope I don't offend the forum law by posting this
its a trick mate, she has a fake plastic thumb on where she hides the hankie...
Fake or not, not sure it's an appropriate type of clip for a forum that is frequented by minors.........
My mind is boggling, but since I'm at work I'm too scared to open it
#5 - Davo
sif plastic thumb, she reveals the secret hiding place at the end
That's the least-arousing video of a naked woman I've ever seen. She'd be a nightmare date. You get her home and she starts doing magic tricks in her underpants while gurning and winking at you. illepall
I didn't recognize. Was probably wrong focused
Well, if a nude woman is something you don't want your children to see... better not let your minors go to bath with their mother then...

Imho, nothing inappropriate, though maybe not suitable for lfsforum though

EDIT: there was a towel?
Quote from Hyperactive :Well, if a nude woman is something you don't want your children to see... better not let your minors go to bath with their mother then...

Imho, nothing inappropriate, though maybe not suitable for lfsforum though

EDIT: there was a towel?

If I would have posted some children running around and shooting with soft air guns at each other it wouldn't have been any offensive...strange world
#10 - Davo
That red thing was a towel, she's just enormous.
Quote from thisnameistaken :That's the least-arousing video of a naked woman I've ever seen. She'd be a nightmare date. You get her home and she starts doing magic tricks in her underpants while gurning and winking at you. illepall

Or with your mastercard and your cash...never date such a woman
I personally didnt find it offensive, but you must remember that what you or I deem as offensive is not what others see as offensive.

LFSforum isn't really the best place for those types of things IMO.

@ Hyperactive, thats a little different mate
#13 - joen
Anyone saw that last "hiding place" coming from miles away?
Quote from joen :Anyone saw that last "hiding place" coming from miles away?

Yes
Quote from thisnameistaken :That's the least-arousing video of a naked woman I've ever seen. She'd be a nightmare date. You get her home and she starts doing magic tricks in her underpants while gurning and winking at you. illepall

Thats not the point. The point is this forum is frequented by minors who could easily click that link. Some parents don't want their childern watching anything that has to do with nude women or men. It has nothing to do with how offensive it is, or isn't.
Sadly I'll have to use sensible shoes and take that link away. A warning in the thread title isn't enough.
lol... cheers bob for the msn link ..

hehe.. weird video...
Quote from Bob Smith :Sadly I'll have to use sensible shoes and take that link away. A warning in the thread title isn't enough.

Wait.. that was a warning?
Quote from Viper93 :Thats not the point. The point is this forum is frequented by minors who could easily click that link.

That may be your point, it wasn't mine. So IMO your point is not the point, mine is.

I would recommend that if you have a child who you think shouldn't see a naked woman until his 18th birthday then you shouldn't let him use the web unsupervised.
#20 - Jakg
Dammit, i missed out

I'm more interested about the context, not what you see.

The video had 0 sexual background, neither was it inappropriate in any other adult way. But the joke of the vid itself was kind of low, like in that joke about Kev and shop lifting, nekkid. Funny but at the same time kinda boring and immature

Still, not really anything that anyone should post on the official LFSforum
Quote from Jakg :Dammit, i missed out

You should have those reindeer ear warmers over your eyes whenever you use the internet. You are too young to know what naked people look like.

P.S. Get dressed and undressed in the dark.
Quote from thisnameistaken :P.S. Get dressed and undressed in the dark.

he should do that either way ... most of you (us ...) should
Quote from Jakg :Dammit, i missed out

Bad little boy! We dont want to give you bad ideas when your next in the play ground mister
Have I missed something?

(34 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG