The online racing simulator
UF1 Racing League
(11 posts, started )
UF1 Racing League
Alright, I have been racing on the STCC 1b server for quite awhile now since they changed the main car to the UF1. No one thought it would be fun, till they tried it that is. Then it is supppperrrr fun lol. I think it would be a great idea to start up a uf1 racing league, much like the UFR/XFR racing league we all experienced last late fall. I sure hope that someone will help me (mabye) or themselves start up this league. I would like to hear all of your ideas for this league

p.s.
Just cause i think of the league doesn't mean I have to run it or be any part of it :P

Doesn't mean I won't be part of it though I just dont know if I can ATM .
Not sure if a uf1 league is any good because of the lack of tracks that lack the fun factor i think but if a uf1 league does get up and running and gets some good competition in i would do it for sure
yah, I think it has a possibility but as you said there is a lack of tracks
I really dont agree. All stcc configurations were great! And i could mention some others that would be good fun.
There are SOME tracks that they are fun on but their are tracks that can be pretty boring on. I think it could be pretty fun if everyone was equal to skill and noone was actualy slow so I would most likely either make a mile cap of like 10,000 or something or have like a qualification where only 15 cars can get in idk
We had a list for the CRC Mini leagues with potential tracks for the UF1. And there were 22 tracks on it which certainly wont get boring. SO there are plenty of them.
But the thing is, is will anyone take part in it and/or help out?
It would probaly consist of 10-15 races...well that is what im thinking

So once again would anyone consider helping out and/or taking part ?
Hi there mostflyskaterboy

We are a racing team called Pedal2Metal and we are in the planning stages of getting a UF1 league set up for all to join. If you give us a little time we will post our proposals to see how many people would be interested in joining.

Should be great fun if we get plenty of good racers involved.
great idea i was thinking the same thing illepall
lol PM me
#10 - mr_x
I'm definately interested in a UF1 league, if the P2M one gets up and running let me know, I'd be in it for sure (depending what day it is)
Quote from ChristijaNL :I really dont agree. All stcc configurations were great! And i could mention some others that would be good fun.

You haven`t drove an Uf1000, before you have raced AsNational in it
The long straigth on the back, and on the front, gives a lot of tactically possibillities. That`s "chess" on a track Only much more funny

UF1 Racing League
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG