The online racing simulator
Need a couple of F08 skins please
(16 posts, started )
Hi,

Just looking for someone to do a couple of F08 liveries for me to use in the LOTAS F08 series coming up- I like to have a primary and an alternate livery. I am hoping for one based on the Irish entry in the A1 GP series and another one based on my home states flag (see attachements)

If anyone is willing to take this on I would be grateful. Basically just copy the A1 GP Ireland livery and with the Oregon flag a little creative licsense is fine, doesn't have to be anything complicated as I prefer simple and elegant to flashy.

Thanks in advance!!!
Attached images
IA1.jpg
IA1-2.jpg
IA1-3.jpg
ORFlag.gif
Hey there,

It's quite a simple skin, I can have that done in few minutes. I'll be happy to dio it for you just aslong you tell me exactly what you want on it..

Numbers, sponsors, etc....

mad
Quote from Madman_CZ :Hey there,

It's quite a simple skin, I can have that done in few minutes. I'll be happy to dio it for you just aslong you tell me exactly what you want on it..

Numbers, sponsors, etc....

mad

Awesome! Thank you!!

Number would be 47 on both if you please. As far as sponsors on the A1 GP Ireland car just replicate that as closely as possible right down to the sponsors.

On the Oregon car I guess maybe some sponsors that represent the northwest like Starbucks coffee, Columbia Sportswear, Falcon Northwest Computers, Full Sail Brewing Company, those should be good. And perhaps somehow a plug for this group that I work with on the car somewhere http://www.operationsmile.org/.

Thanks, looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

PS- To ANYONE reading this, check out my link above and consider donating if you can. We rely on donations of not only money but medical equipment as well, all of us medical personnel donate our time for free and most of the surgeons pay for their own travel as well. A very worthy cause to help children have a better life!
Hi,

wow operationsmile is a great site, they do some great work just read through it. I applaud people who do this sort of work, changing lives.

edit: btw i was looking for some more images of the Ireland team and came across this LINK I think this skin looks a bit better as its not as plain looking.

Mad
Hey there,

Yeah, I like that livery too. Can't wait to see the final product and thanks again.
Right,

Think the Ireland skin is done

have a look, tell me if you want anything added, changed etc...

edit... if you want it too look like the skin I have posted earlier, then thats no problem, would just have to find some descent pictures of it, that one is too small!

mad
Attached images
Ireland_viewer.jpg
FO8_Ireland.jpg
Quote from Madman_CZ :Right,

Think the Ireland skin is done

have a look, tell me if you want anything added, changed etc...

edit... if you want it too look like the skin I have posted earlier, then thats no problem, would just have to find some descent pictures of it, that one is too small!

mad

Fantastic! Only suggestion I might have is to make the Orange color a bit 'brighter' unless that's just the render washing it out a bit. I'll look to see if I can find some pics of the other livery. Great work! Do you need me to find anything to help with the Oregon livery? Let me know.

I appreciate your efforts, thank you!
Quote from Montoyafan :Fantastic! Only suggestion I might have is to make the Orange color a bit 'brighter' unless that's just the render washing it out a bit. I'll look to see if I can find some pics of the other livery. Great work! Do you need me to find anything to help with the Oregon livery? Let me know.

I appreciate your efforts, thank you!

I think the orange loooks about right.... I had a look at the Irish flag, its quite similar, can be brighter if you want.

this is what it looks like in the viewer originally

edit: spotted a mistake on the skin too.. will fix it!
mad
Attached images
Ireland_viewer.jpg
I'll defer to your judgment on the color, looks fine to me in game.

Still looking for some pics of the other livery (and trying to watch the last hours of the Rolex 24 hours at the same time )
Can't seem to find any better of the older livery but how about this one?? I really like that shade of green and the overall scheme.
Attached images
A1Irl-1.jpg
A1Irl-2.jpg
A1Ire-3.jpg
ohh yeah! wow... nice simple looking.

Would maybe even look good with the orange and green Irish colours. The bright green is nicer looking though that the other dark one.

If you want this one I can do it... its more visually appealing

mad
Quote from Madman_CZ :ohh yeah! wow... nice simple looking.

Would maybe even look good with the orange and green Irish colours. The bright green is nicer looking though that the other dark one.

If you want this one I can do it... its more visually appealing

mad

Yeah bud, do as many as you like . That shade of green is good looking for a race car isn't it? Between those and whatever you come up with for the Oregon livery I should be good to go!!

And again, THANKS!!!
dont worry, havent forgotten.. Working on it, just very busy with other things..

but it will get done.

Mad
No worries. The LOTA F08 league doesn't start until the 15th I believe. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!!
had a chance to work on the skins?
Hey,

If you can't get to them that's fine, just let me know. The season starts in two days so I will try to find someone to do them if you aren't able to.

Thanks

(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG