The online racing simulator
Live for Speed Camera Hack
(62 posts, started )
Quote from FL!P :Ah, OK, thanks. I'll wait impatiently for the next version, then.

Ill update it to the next proper patch but I dont think its really worth knocking another one up just for V2. If you still want it though ill PM you the updated version, it shouldnt take me more then 5 minutes to renew.
#27 - FL!P
Well, that would be very nice of you, but I'm afraid you'd soon be drowned under "please me too" requests.
Hi guys, this program work for demo users? I need it to move the camera when i drive my car, it is possible?

thx
Quote from BoyGTA :Hi guys, this program work for demo users? I need it to move the camera when i drive my car, it is possible?

thx

I believe it will let me know how it goes though
doesnt work for patch W, any fixes?
Yes, use V2.

Here is the V2 exe, the other files don't need changing.
Attached files
LFS V2.zip - 849.6 KB - 489 views
I cannot get it to work at all!

Nothing happens when I hit the ctrl+z or push the button on the camhack itself.
The game has to be paused
Got a request for an update excuse the useless bump!
Nice job
WOW, this is nice work. It's like google Eath in some ways. Thanks for posting.
does this work on patch Y?
Quote from Zachary Zoomy :does this work on patch Y?

Same question and if not will there be an update for Y?

*Edit* I just tried it and it didn't seem to work for patch Y.
Quote from evilpimp :Same question and if not will there be an update for Y?

*Edit* I just tried it and it didn't seem to work for patch Y.

I guess I could update it for Y.

Surprised anyone even uses this to be honest...
Lol it can be helpfull sometimes :P If it takes REALLY long to make it work for patch y dnt mind i guess heh but its cool sometimes
Me really misses this tool. It is cool to make screenshots and later make a Wallpaper. Please remake this tool if you have time.
Ok I've updated it to Y.

Ciao.
Thanks.
Thanks for taking the time
runtime error 6 overflow
#46 - J.B.
Instructions on how to use it?

I started the exe, started LFS, pressed shift-u and pressed the buttons on the app. Nothing happened. I also tried first manually moving the cam due to the hint in the first post.

Am I doing something wrong or is it perhaps incompatible to the newest test patch?
Quote from J.B. :Instructions on how to use it?

I started the exe, started LFS, pressed shift-u and pressed the buttons on the app. Nothing happened. I also tried first manually moving the cam due to the hint in the first post.

Am I doing something wrong or is it perhaps incompatible to the newest test patch?

I haven't done a release for the current test patch, I last updated it for the Y release. I'm currently on the latest test patch (14) I think so if you need a release on this version just let me know.
..Hi Rooble..
..for the test patch 22 , do you have something for us ?
Hi Kahin,

I only update on request seeing as this application isn't as in demand as others, so for you my friend I'll whip out another copy for the new patch.

Ill PM you to notify you when its done
OK.. thanks a lot Rooble

Live for Speed Camera Hack
(62 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG