The online racing simulator
Team 3D Recruiting!
(15 posts, started )
Team 3D Recruiting!
Hi,

A few weeks ago, I discovered Live For Speed. Being a real fan of drifting and racing, this game is one of the most realistic racing games existing (the gameplay is so realistic :O). After looking on demo servers for a drift team without success, I've decided to start my own. Not something big, just a team of drifters and racers having fun with demo s2 (yes, it is possible guys ), Yesterday at 3:25 am, Team [3D] was born! Any demo-drifter & racer is welcomed to try out with Riders Motion

joshrecord@hotmail.co.uk

Drift Division Roster:

[3D]Riders Motion
[3D]dizzle
[3D]Striker
[3D]Dale

Race Divison Roster:

[3D]???
[3D]???
[3D]???

I need a leader for the race team! Someone available and responsible that can take the race team serously. I will be on this weekend for the tryout.

I will be free for tryouts from thruday night to monday night
i have the full game, but can play demo aswell. i will tryout for a drift or Racing team.
Wouldnt you be better off with an s2 team?
Markx have found a house
Quote from dizzlez :Wouldnt you be better off with an s2 team?

well, i do not really mind because i am not brilliant and am good at driftin on blackwood with a very good setup.
Can you get online now? I have half an hour of free time
Quote from Riders Motion :Can you get online now? I have half an hour of free time

sorry mate, not now... i broke my steerin wheel the other day and cant seem how to fix it, but i ordered a new logitech dfpro before xmas and it hasnt come yet
i suppose i could have a try with the keyboard but i am not very good!
Okay that's fine
Quote from niall09 :i suppose i could have a try with the keyboard but i am not very good!

Maybeyou should try use mouse? I use mouse and im great with it
can i try out for ur team im nialls friend n much better than him been driftin for longer
TAKE NOTE : WE NO LONGER ACCEPT TRY OUTS FOR THE DRIFT DIVISION

WE NEED SOME GOOD RACERS SO DON'T HESITATE TO TRY OUT GUYS
Quote from dizzlez :Maybeyou should try use mouse? I use mouse and im great with it

I have tryed that but i am very bad at using it.
3rd Division is now S2 team so anyone having either a Demo or S2 license is free to try out
Quote from Bossman007 :Hey Will You Please Test me out? Thank You! I've been playing over 3 days or so and well I'm not very good on track well im tryint got perfect my automatic drifting, well maybe not. But yeah ill usually be at a carpark in the demo (Im usualy at the [360*]fun car park or the Ibarra's Car park) at around 4:00 usually (depends if my sister is using th PC im 11 She's 18 waa) ok My ingame user Is [blue]D1GP"^$(&^@ {that doesnt me a curse word its some japanese symbols}

:trophy: For Everybody!!!

yo, sorry mate...no more demo users, only s2 licensed
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=19175

go to last post on that page

Team 3D Recruiting!
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG