The online racing simulator
#1 - nilo
whats up? THIS IS A HIDDEN MESSAGE
Wow, everything deleted. STCC just disappeared from the forum. The silver/gold-server disappeared, too. Thats why I came here. Whats the status? Is this the end of STCC public servers??
#2 - joen
see the sticky, the only other topic in this section.
#3 - nilo
Saw that. Not much information there.

I hope thats no new trend. I don't want to register on a new forum for every host I race on.

This is a very sad situation. The STCC public servers brought back the fun for many of us. I don't see it lasting long if there is no information about it on the official forum.
silver & gold is back up again, STCC has received an amazing barrage of totally undeserved abuse from a small minority who seem to resent how successful it has been.
The whole sucess of the STCC thing had nothing to do with the prominence of the thread arguments on the forum, it was a success because it is a great idea that works well and most people enjoy taking part in it. It will take more than a bunch of sabotaged threads to dent it's popularity.
#5 - nilo
This is really pretty sad. This is a *community* which means people getting *together*. And where people are getting together, there will always be conflicts. And they are there to solve, not to run away from. You did not even try to solve this conflict in an appropriate way. Instead, STCC leaves in a huff like a 6 year old kid.

I propose you (I mean STCC and the "small minority" you mentioned) go and have a drink (or two) together, and everything is fine again?

Can't understand it. Sorry.
#6 - SamH
Quote from nilo :This is really pretty sad. This is a *community* which means people getting *together*. And where people are getting together, there will always be conflicts. And they are there to solve, not to run away from. You did not even try to solve this conflict in an appropriate way. Instead, STCC leaves in a huff like a 6 year old kid.

I propose you (I mean STCC and the "small minority" you mentioned) go and have a drink (or two) together, and everything is fine again?

Can't understand it. Sorry.

When you've calmed down, listen up

I said we wouldn't shut shop, and we're not going to.

There appears to be an internet-related routing issue which is outside our control, and this is causing some of our LFS servers (and other UKCT server operations) to disappear sporadically. We're looking for the solution, although we know it's not a fault on our hardware, but if it's a fault with someone we can strike up communication with, we'll bring it to their attention - all assuming it doesn't just clear up on its own

Believe me, we're not about to storm off like 6 year olds
#7 - nilo
ok
-
(Viper93) DELETED by Viper93 : Ahh frustration posts gone bad

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG