The online racing simulator
Be careful out there when racing/practicing at night!
I was doing a few practice laps at night. After the second lap, I was picking up speed as I hit the straightaway and I saw these glowing eyes ahead on the passenger side and before I could act, BAM!! I hit a deer and a racetrack straightaway! Apparently the deer exploded and flew over my car once it hit, because there was a lot of blood, but no damage to my windshield. This is still going to cost quite a bit to fix, but luckily my car wasn’t totaled. As for the deer.........it’s gone
Be careful out there when racing/practicing at night!
Here’s a picture of my car after the impact.......
Attached images
deer.jpg
hehehe, since when did the dev's build a track in Pennsylvania, US .
#3 - psy00
that screenshot is nasty
#4 - mr_x
lmao thats class!! will certainly watch for those deers
"deer killer"

i wonder if i still have that picture hold up lol

guess not

anyways, up near my school at the ferrari dealership, my dad is friends with the owner and about 2 years ago i went down to see what all the dealership was working on, and i cam across some ferrari.. no idea, similar to the testarossa, but not quite; anyways, the windshield had an odd crack in it and was a bit smashed up on the front left on the drivers side.. and on the rearview mirror hung a little sign that said "deer killer" got a picture, unfortunately it got wiped out with everything else in my old computer so i dont have it sorry
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
#6 - psy00
women are colder than men
i was about to ask if you live near me because that happens often. then i clicked the pic and realized it was a joke.
Your drive needs a serious treatment at the car wash. Be advised, it's damn hard to get those guts out of the bumper :auto::bananadea
#9 - (SaM)
Carmageddon IV!
hahahahahah!!!!
Tha'd be a cool skin, lol.
Quote from Gabkicks :i was about to ask if you live near me because that happens often. then i clicked the pic and realized it was a joke.

I thought the same thing at first. I first thought reading it, "you idiot, don't go out on the roads and drive like you do in LFS!" Then I clicked on the picture, LMAO out loud. I was at work. People looked at me. I said, "don't worry about it."

Gabkicks, you're right next door to me, PA. Yea, this happens alot. You could feed half the state with all the deer that are on the side of the road.

Quote from AndroidXP :Your drive needs a serious treatment at the car wash. Be advised, it's damn hard to get those guts out of the bumper :auto::bananadea

The bumper? Try cleaning the undercarriage of a car. I ran OVER a deer in the Nissan Altima. It was just freshly hit early morning on the way to work. The car that hit it was still on the side of the road. An Altima's headlights are the worst I've ever seen. You can't see two feet in front of you with these things. Being distracted by a car on the side of the road with his lights on, I didn't see the deer laying in the middle of my lane until it was too late to swerve around it. Over I went. No damage, but no amount of high pressure car washing could clean it underneath. It stunk pretty bad for quite a while.

I hit one in the truck a few years back. Jumped out from behind a tree about 8 feet in front of me at 60 mph. I didn't even have time to hit the brakes before impact. Believe me, that picture in the original post is very unrealistic unless he was doing like 30 mph. You should have smashed into a wall several times before the blood photoshopping. That would make a much better picture.
Glad to hear your ok...And thanks for the warning...i'll be looking out!
a friend of mine hit a dear with his SUV going about 60mph. He hit the deer headon... but there were deer bodyparts (gibbs) in the trunk of the car blood and bodyparts all over the car.
Common thing in NJ lol. My sister almost hit a squirrel.
Had a bird kamikaze into the front wheel of my motorcycle while doing 40mph, feathers everywhere...

Stupid kamikaze bird.
Quote from L(Oo)ney :Had a bird kamikaze into the front wheel of my motorcycle while doing 40mph, feathers everywhere...

Stupid kamikaze bird.

Good thing I wear a full face helmet because the bird that got me would have got me right in the eye. It glanced off the visor right in front of my right eye. That was quite a surprise. I thought bees made a racket when they hit your visor. This was about 65-70 mph. I didn't loose it because of the surprise, but I did have to pull over for a minute.

When I was still living at home (mom and dad's) I was working nightturn at a grocery store summers between school years. Went to bed one morning and mom woke me up an hour later. She wanted me to do something about the bird. Huh? She showed me the front of my car. A bird was stuck facing out of the front grill, just looking around. I just wonder where I picked him up at because about 10 minutes before I reached home I was probably doing 100+ mph on the highway. Probably the fastest that little bird ever went.
I had a pheasent hit my helmet once on a bike. I was doing about 50, it took off and was going straight for my head.

Unfortunately, we both took avoiding action (I ducked, it changed direction), and still managed to hit each other. A few feathers stuck in the vents, and a slightly sore neck were the only problems though. I don't recommend it honestly...
can i have that skin?
This is not deer- but cat-related.

I was cruising in my city (Athens, Greece) at 110km/h in a very wide straight fast road (limit 90km/h), when suddenly a cat decides to cross the road.

Unfortunately the poor cat passed away.

It is very common here to hit animals by mistake, because there are many astray animals, cats and dogs, usually because of stupid 'owners' who abandon them in the streets when they are 'bored' of their pets.

And to think that I am a huge animal lover... I was very sad for days. But I had no time to react

Sometimes, it is so much dangerous that it comes down to "it's either me or it".
Yeah, as I am really one of the "cat people", I am always nearly crying when I hit one. Especially becasue I refuse to keep a cat now as every single cat I ever had was knocked over by a car (well, one survived it three times and died of an illness...). At least that doen't happen too often.

But then again, I don't do evasive maneuvers, as I rather kill the cat than loosing controll and kill myself and/or innocent bystanders...

And once, I hit a deer around midnight, which dashed off into the woods. In Austria, you have to call the police, if you happen to do so. They appeared together with a hunter to check for the deer. And this hunter was dressed in the usual Jägerhut, his olive green jacket, olive green rubber boots and turquoise pyjamas. It was quite hilarious

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG