The online racing simulator
The WTCC Game
(9 posts, started )
The WTCC Game
Anybody has this game The WTCC Game?

I would just like to know how it is and if you compare it against GTR2?

Sorry I did not do a search b4 I made this post. illepall
But I don't see any good comments about it.
It's no where near as good as GTR2!

(Read as: Not even as good as GTR2!)
#4 - joen
I only played the demo, but that was enough for me. I think it's utter crap. But it's been discussed a lot already.
Quick answer: Buy GTR2

I managed to pick up RACE:WTCC for £12, since buying it a few weeks ago I have played it maybe 2 or 3 times.

It's not that it's bad game, but IMHO it just lacks 'feel' and interest compared to other games.

Matt
Quote from mattupson :Quick answer: Buy GTR2

I managed to pick up RACE:WTCC for £12, since buying it a few weeks ago I have played it maybe 2 or 3 times.

It's not that it's bad game, but IMHO it just lacks 'feel' and interest compared to other games.

Matt

I do have GTR2, but my pc was never strong enough to handle it but upgraded it this week, and GTR2 runs like a bomb. Full GFX with full grid
and it runs smooth.
I just played it during the free weekend on Steam. As a general racing game, it's actually pretty good. But as a SimBin game, it's the worst yet. The physics are pretty good, but the sounds and graphics are kinda bland. Alot of track side cardboard cutouts. I think, if you find a good deal for it, it's worth picking up.
#9 - ajp71
RACE/GTR2 are both (bad) rF mods. The only things they do that rF doesn't is rain (still blown away by GP4 though) and run really slow on my PC. I'd suggest getting the free rF ETCC mod and either one of the GTR converts (FIA GT has fully working cockpits, RFX more but less finished).

The WTCC Game
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG