The online racing simulator
Starting a new team
(3 posts, started )
Starting a new team
I'm thinking about starting a new team but I realized that I'm not the best racer out there. Would it be better for me to start my own team or to join one? Can you give me some tips on how to get my team up and running, and how to popularize it? Thanks.
#2 - amp88
If you've never been in a team in LFS or in any other sims/games then you'd be much better off joining an existing team than trying to set one up. I see from your stats that you're a very new player. Most teams are unlikely to take on new, unproven drivers, so you'll probably have to spend a period of time gaining experience. If you regularly race in the same place it's possible you'll get noticed by some of the team members and you might get an invite to join their team. Patience is important though, if you try to jump in the deep end and start a team or join an established team it'll most likely fail to materialise or you'll be denied entry.

My advice to you would be to spend some time (at the very least a few weeks) practising your driving and learn the cars/tracks/setups. Then, when you're consistently fast enough to finish near the top of the field you might want to look for a team.
I did MG after 5days of LFSHas it failed? Hehehehe

But what amp said is good advise, get some more millage as 220 is not much really! Once you have a few thousand (should not take to long if you play regularly) then you will soon get into a newish team (like castrol etc)

A team can be hard work! Especially when the leader is not to experienced, best to learn how teams are run by joining a team and getting involved
Good luck

Starting a new team
(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG