The online racing simulator
BF1 render template
(21 posts, started )
BF1 render template
Can anybody give me a template 3DS MAX7 for BF1, RB4 & LX6? THX!
No BF1 there! illepall
what you know, your right..
Try my site
np
Where i can find render scenes for RB4 and LX6, but for 3DS MAX7, not 8?
Sorry about the site being down dude, some issues that are out of my control in the datacentre are being worked on as I type. Hoping to hear some good news sometime today

AFAIK, there are none for the LX6 and RB4 for 3DS v7 though. These were 2 cars that I never got around to doing and the ones I have hosted at dS Autos now are from MorroW Designs which are the same as the ones available on their site (requires v8).

Regards,

Ian
Nothing mirrored. just linked. They are not downloadable at the moment.
I can download from MorroW's site (and my server's still inaccessible). We both talked about it some time ago and as he'd sorted the RB4 and LX6 that I was missing and some people had issues accessing my site to due firewalling, we decided to mirror each others scenes to make them more accessible.. but from either site, the LX6 and RB4 will require 3DS v8.

Regards,

Ian
#14 - Davo
The RB4 and LX6 are max8 files and don't work in max7. Attached is my max7 RB4 scene, I haven't got a LX6. You'll need to replace the textures but otherwise it should be good to go. It's a bit messy, well actually really messy because it was my first scene I made from the cmx importer, normally I just use the pre made scenes but don't have max8 either. You'll need brazil. Hope it helps you.

edit: I'm bored atm so I might try to make that LX6 scene for you.
Attached images
LX6_preview.jpg
Attached files
RB4.rar - 144.6 KB - 367 views
LX6.rar - 150.3 KB - 207 views
Quote from Ian.H :I can download from MorroW's site

I couldnt download with using Firefox... :ices_rofl
Thank's because of your time, but now i have 3DS Max 9 and resolve the problem .
Ahh finally, my server's back!

Seems all is sorted here now, but incase anyone else had tried and failed, it should be accessible again now.

Apologies for any inconvenience to people.

Regards,

Ian
ahh i still cant access the site
#20 - Davo
thanks davo

BF1 render template
(21 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG