(18 posts, started )
Pink Lady Drift Videos
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=kalam127

This site you are about to click on includes:

Pink Lady Solo Drift Video
Pink Lady vs White Comet (Drift vs Grip) Battle #1
Pink Lady vs White Comet (Drift vs Drift) Battle #2 [NEW]

Please check out the third one!
did you capture these videos from your monitor with a cam ?
Yes, I'm find fraps really annoying only getting 30 seconds of recording time.
if youre planning not to use fraps for a video, but a camera - you better not...fraps gives more quality
and what you have shown actually looks like just a replay (dont have speakers at work, so I dont know about the sound...so I cant call it a replay with music)
you should use shift+f and shift+s
I like it, nice drifting
I would like a make a vid with such a quality what this one have. But my pc is quite weak 4 it. Maybe i will record it with camera too
AD Frasp.... Im using 30 s version too and without any problems....
Thanks for the advice, I'll try to incorporate those next ideas into my next project. Those two videos were actually the first videos I ever made.
#8 - SamH
Okay, I might be crazy or something, but actually I found that the external camera capture was really quite a nice and refreshing change. In fact, I actually really enjoyed the video.. most particularly because it seems to have translated to YouTube REALLY well, all said. The quality wasn't right up there, but video captured in FRAPS and published to YouTube is actually not often any better.. it's just not perfect in different ways

We need to introduce you to the magic of Shift+F, though Keep it up!
Hey Sam thanks for the comment, would you like to be in my next video? Im trying to get a twin drift video in.
#10 - SamH
I can't drift.. I get this irresistible urge to get past everyone, and break for the finish line
Quote from -Kaido- :http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=kalam127

Im looking for a partner who can control their drifts and planning to make a twin drift video.
BTW im demo so we must meet on a demo server

it seems you might be following the same line I take for the most part... you look as though your about on par with me... I'll sign up
I can hold quite a few decent laps im not a noob, wana talk and arrange a meeting aand ill show you what i can do and then you decide if we twin>? sound good?
Sure wanna give me your msn so we can talk?
Anyone wanna come twin with me, you will find me on "Getonit Australia"
Please check out the newest video!
Pink Lady battles White Comet 2!
limewire
wait i just noticed 1 car had 250hp and the other 1 had 270hp so umm wtf

Pink Lady Drift Videos
(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG