The online racing simulator
dSRC presents XRT Addicts
(97 posts, started )
yes, the next race is today, i hope everybody will be there this time as nobody told me he hasnt time.

we will have 3 places left today for sure, so if anybody wants to join, post here, be on the server in time or join us in our irc channel.

also im just on the way to send the pw to you niki.
Are we getting updated total points from the last round?

I should be there tonight as usual, would just ben nice to see whos where in the standings though.
Dont think i can make it today... again. I really like this thing, dodo, but just cant find the time. too bad. maybe you should write me out instead.
pls sign me off... i love the XRT, but why the hell do i have to get always involved in some crash that ruins my racing?i thought this would be fun, but almost every race some guy had to prove me otherwise... i got only one nerves and i would like to keep them healthy...
tonight i had the most fun of all races we had in this series. great racing.
Was fun for the FE Green race, even though my setup couldn't stop bouncing high over the last chicane ....

If I really really really lag (which I think is only a matter of danger when cars push me really hard (or I push them))... then I probably will just watch these races. That tap I had on NIKI at SO Long R, it was so soft and we could've taken that turn side-by-side, but he went into the wall pretty hard. I apologize for that, and did not mean to do it. If the tracks are Aston, Kyoto or anywhere else, I am sure I could race just fine. But FE and SO are so confined, it probably is best I don't race on those tracks since there is a lot of door-to-door contact there

Had fun otherwise
Quote from Tweaker :Was fun for the FE Green race, even though my setup couldn't stop bouncing high over the last chicane ....

If I really really really lag (which I think is only a matter of danger when cars push me really hard (or I push them))... then I probably will just watch these races. That tap I had on NIKI at SO Long R, it was so soft and we could've taken that turn side-by-side, but he went into the wall pretty hard. I apologize for that, and did not mean to do it. If the tracks are Aston, Kyoto or anywhere else, I am sure I could race just fine. But FE and SO are so confined, it probably is best I don't race on those tracks since there is a lot of door-to-door contact there

Had fun otherwise

Nobody would ever think that. Well no one that knows you.
Chaos I've just watched the situation for race 1. I was so slow on exit 'cuse of battle whit Rudi. dSRC guy just straight pass. I sow in my mirrors more car coming. 1st on my mind was BLOCK. So I was closing the inside. You had much bigger speed then me you could just switch to outside. As I was closing I thought you are not side by side whit my. But I don't see why one small incident could ruin your day!!! I'm sorry mate. That 1st race was best one for me 2nd one killed my tires, 3rd one was great till I made a mistake. I think I have learned that you can't block someone who is 1 sec. by lap faster then you more then few laps. And last one was crap. I had that contact whit tweaker on start. That killed my suspensions. I tried to block whole pack but whit susp. like that I just spun abound. On SO race I had one great moment. Someone hits the wall. One guy just boom in to him. I passed them on right, in next corner 2 more guys are sideways and boom I pass them too. So 4 places in 100 meters. But suspensions made my race over.

Anyway I don't care for results 'cus I'm not up for overall championship (This was my first Round). If there be next season of this great championship then I'll care for results.

Next time I think I won't come like this time, whit out any practice. This is XRT elite, hell not just XRT elite, this is LFS elite racers and you have to practice to race whit them.
points will be up sometime over the weekend, i just didnt have any time last week, sorry.

took you off the list then loco, whats with jos? i havent heard of him too...

and chaos, come on, next races will be better again, also its the last day, good reason to change your mind again.

had very much fun yesterday too, especially the so long race was insane.
btw niki, that was misko chrashing in the wall and me hitting him, no chance to avoid him there.

ive cleaned up the list a bit, we will have 7 open places for the last day so come and join us!
apology accepted NIKI...
it was not only the accident... after this i was a bit "shaked" everybody just passed me like i was not there, then 4 laps alone> no fun... and finally on almost the final lap i dunno why i crashed into the fence, ruined both front dampers and the car did not steer... so i spectated and thought that the next race i would start from the pole and have fun blocking the faster guys... but nope... i had to start from last, held on for one lap but then just saw you guys getting away and i don't see driving alone as fun...

dodo> ok, i'll see in what mood I will be next week...
last chance for anybody who wants to join us, today we will drive 2 aston combos and the good old bl gp. we should have room for about 5 more racers. same procedure as everytime, either be on server in time or join us in our irc channel.
thx again for this, dodo.

i enjoyed each racing evening we had the last wednesdays a lot.
Just wondering who won
np fetzo, everytime a pleasure.

and orion, you have to wait for this, i dont have time until tomorrow to do the results, probably bawbag won though.
phew, i really need to buy some time somewhere.

season finished nearly 2 weeks ago now and it was a blast.

top 3:
1st place and so the most addicted of us all: (\/) R. Mooney
2nd place: ocr.kraniwani
3rd place: [dSRC] dodo.ger

thanks to everybody who participated, i hope you all had as much fun as me and keep your eyes open for another season.

you can find all race results, stats and replays here: http://dsrc.digiserv.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1255

and total points here: http://dsrc.digiserv.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1256
ooh, some copying didnt work there, thx hx.
So is there any changes for next season ?

I wanna 2nd season, I'm Live for XRT
hehe, ill keep it in mind, currently i have enough to do with eas though, probably there will be a new season after eas finished.

dSRC presents XRT Addicts
(97 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG