The online racing simulator
GTWerx needs you!
(7 posts, started )
GTWerx needs you!
Hi i run a mod team for rFactor and GTR2 and i am wanting to move to LFS by starting with skinning and i was just wondering if there is anyone that would like to join us to help create some skins for the team and also make some real and fictional skins.

If you are interested please either PM me or go to GTWerx Forums and register and then post in the LFS section.
Quote from trebor901 :Hi i run a mod team for rFactor and GTR2 and i am wanting to move to LFS by starting with skinning and i was just wondering if there is anyone that would like to join us to help create some skins for the team and also make some real and fictional skins.

If you are interested please either PM me or go to GTWerx Forums and register and then post in the LFS section.

Awwww, i guess i could try lol, i know i am not the best but i TRY! lol.
I am getting better .(SINCE I HAVE BIN USING GIMP )
Ok kool if you could go to our forum http://www.gtwerx.co.uk/forum and register and then if you have got msn we can talk about what skins we will start to do
Well im just trying to build up a team before doing anything really big and i have got some nice ideas and GTWerx would like people to join and help me make these ideas reality and to bring their own ideas to the team
I am trying to make a interior right now(nothing much)
ok kool should be interesting

GTWerx needs you!
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG