The online racing simulator
why i play
(52 posts, started )
I keep coming back to this vid. I just watch it now and then, but I love it. It really does capture the feeling of racing you get with LFS.

It really is why I play Live for Speed. Love it.
AAA

Awesome As Always.
Awesome video. Loved it.
As always, that video is pretty good. Keep up the good work .
Stunning.
Awesome vid, im showing it to everyone who shows interest in racing games and they all wanna try LFS after watching this, great job
awesome movie
one question, at about 31 seconds where the camera is in the fzr, is that the standard sound?? mine doesnt sound that cool
Class A video, thanks! Even made me a little emotional at the end lol. *wipe tear* Very well put together and action packed!

EDIT: Also, for some reason I just love shots where the driver looks to the side - makes it seem that much more real.
WOW!! i have to say that is the best lfs video i have seen yet, very weell put together lots of racing perfect m8
This video is GREAT! Well done
Now we've got the thanks system in, I had to pop back and say thanks - this is still one of (if not the) best LFS vids I've seen.
I think you show what we´re all think.

Impressive Video !
Very GOOD, My eyes never left the screen. It left me wanting more......
i LOVE this video ive watched it about 30 times now its simply AMAZING and id highly recommend that the LFS crew consider using it as a TV Advert all 2minutes 20 something seconds ofit it really is that f**king good
Very good video there mate, however I cant decide if I like the car sounds as well as the music or not, I do but I don't. hmmmm

The editing is top notch. Only problem is the direct link is not working so had to watch the youtube version.

Hope to see more vids from you in the future
This shows what alfs is about pure online racing action stil cant believe its made by three people
#43 - Iron
I liked his other movies but link is dead and I don't want to spoil it by the crap quality of youtube, anyone willing to put it up somewhere please?
Quote from Iron :I liked his other movies but link is dead and I don't want to spoil it by the crap quality of youtube, anyone willing to put it up somewhere please?

upped to EasyShare

Exciting racing moments, genuine engine and ambient lfs sounds mixed with fitting music altogether packed to very atmospheric and nicely flowing video gem, 9.5/10.
twice ive posted on this video, and maybe a little sad of me to say that i watch it nearly everyday. but it shows how good i think it is, this is without a shadow of a doubt THE BEST lfs movie i have seen. thanks for the download link
Quote from X tempor :twice ive posted on this video, and maybe a little sad of me to say that i watch it nearly everyday. but it shows how good i think it is, this is without a shadow of a doubt THE BEST lfs movie i have seen. thanks for the download link

im the same m8 your not alone rofl all of his lfs video's i love and i cant wait for the next one any hints if there will be a next one?
Quote from MIDWINTER :... any hints if there will be a next one?

probably there will be a new one in the near future
#48 - Iron
Quote from TV[cz] :upped to EasyShare

Exciting racing moments, genuine engine and ambient lfs sounds mixed with fitting music altogether packed to very atmospheric and nicely flowing video gem, 9.5/10.

Thank you very much mate! I almost forgot this thread/movie. I just watched it, it's as great as the others. Very good movie Kraniwani, keep up the good work.
Best.
Video.
Ever.
Any working link for the high res version?

why i play
(52 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG