The online racing simulator
Default Layout
(6 posts, started )
Default Layout
I am using the dedicated server i downloaded from the LFS website and can't figure out how to set a default layout at the autox track. i know in the full game you press Shift+U and then load and set as default but when running dedicated you don't get the menu on the right of the screen to load layouts or anything. can someone explain how to set a default track on the dedicated server?
#2 - Davo
Not sure if a default layout is loaded, but you can always load a layout by typing /autox layoutname.lyt in the dedi window.
Quote from Davo :Not sure if a default layout is loaded, but you can always load a layout by typing /autox layoutname.lyt in the dedi window.

but without .lyt
Problem with that is if i'm not there and they change track(which i would like to allow) if they go back to autox no track loads
Quote from Dilligaf :Problem with that is if i'm not there and they change track(which i would like to allow) if they go back to autox no track loads

In that case even if it was added to the setup.cfg it would not take affect im afraid. the setup.cfg file is loaded only on server start and if the track was changed away. then back to then the autox would still need to be reloaded.
it must be possible when i host nondedicated it loads teh default track..i wan to know how to set default track on a dedicated server

Default Layout
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG