The online racing simulator
Iridium Visors
(16 posts, started )
Iridium Visors
just a little thing for another version, colored and mirrored iridium visors would be nice, just to add to the look and individaulality of the drivers.

like these
yep.. i agree
maybe if/when we get chrome, we will get those
and we really need chrome .. eventually (not NOW but .. before lfs is over it most surely should have it)
Great idea
yes please :P but not make them skinable but adjustable within the garage. You can pick your own mixtures of colours and choose a gradient :0
Quote from snewham :yes please :P but not make them skinable but adjustable within the garage. You can pick your own mixtures of colours and choose a gradient :0

lol make it look like you have lizard eyes
I think skinning them would take it too far and just mea too much uneccessary (spelling) downloading at the start. People alreadywnt skinnable suits to upload already.
Seems a bit superficial.
Seems very necessary. We have blank black tinted visors by default, and it looks horrible. And even when you try to skin it like we have now, it looks like a fugly dark colored visor.
The helmets/drivers needed remodeling ages ago. I mentioned this on RSC, and got my head bitten off.

No, its not necessary and it doesnt really affect gameplay, but thats no excuse for them looking unfinished..
Quote from L(Oo)ney :The helmets/drivers needed remodeling ages ago. I mentioned this on RSC, and got my head bitten off.

No, its not necessary and it doesnt really affect gameplay, but thats no excuse for them looking unfinished..

totally agree. They need to be modelled properly without jagged lines and they need to be included within the cmx as well as the suits.
Yeah, better helmets, please
Quote from L(Oo)ney : I mentioned this on RSC, and got my head bitten off.

Mmm dunno about your suggestion, but I remember this over at RSC on the same topic:
Quote from Scawen :I agree the helmet could be improved, it's no way as nice shape as my own black Arai for example and yeah it looks like a cheap lid.

I don't think it's likely to be changed for S2 release (maybe in a patch instead) because anyway at some point i'd really like to do it properly with transparent visor etc... needs a bit more special coding because of the Alpha sorting issues. So better to do it all at once.

omg that sounds very shexy
lol senna, what's with the intrepids??

I agree though, iridum visor would look nice, and also if the helmet shape were made to look like the arai (not the motorcycle one) it'd be awesome.
Quote from Tweaker :Mmm dunno about your suggestion, but I remember this over at RSC on the same topic

You remembered that?! Super memory, I'd have had to visit and check

Well when the LFS forum was the only forum I was highly active in over at RSC, I remember lots of things

Iridium Visors
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG