The online racing simulator
LFS Replay Analyser 0.1 alpha
(5 posts, started )
I've nearly finished the first version of my replay analyser. It's similar to F1PerfView, but aims to be easier to use.

Here is an alpha release, to try out and enjoy (or criticise, loathe, throw away, ... )

Notes:
- To install, just unpack the .exe from the zip file to any convenient place on your harddisk.
- No manual yet. More or less on purpose. If you can't find out by yourself how it works, then I need to improve something.
- The final release(s) will be published as open source, under the GNU GPL.

All comments, bug reports, and improvement suggestions are appreciated.
Attached images
screenie1.png
Attached files
lra_0.1_alpha.zip - 681.8 KB - 219 views
Hmm, I know another Dutch racer doing something similar but with full 3D. TBH from just screenshots the other program seems to be advancing the replay analyser field futher.
#3 - filur
Really nice, feels very light and fast. "Diff with" confused me a bit, took a few seconds to figure out which thing gets compared to what, perhaps "Diff using" or "Diff from" would be simpler to understand right away.
Quote from Bob Smith :Hmm, I know another Dutch racer doing something similar but with full 3D. TBH from just screenshots the other program seems to be advancing the replay analyser field futher.

You're probably referring to F1PerfView. (Otherwise, do you have a link to that guy's work?) Yes, F1PerfView has a coloured track map that shows the driving lines. It's in my plans for the second release.

F1PerfView can also plot more types of logging data, to evaluate the setup. My app, in its current shape, should provide enough data to analyse the driving. The second release will include more data types. (Bob, as a setup guru, could you tell me what the most important ones are for setup analysis? Camber, tyre forces, ...)

Quote from filur :Really nice, feels very light and fast. "Diff with" confused me a bit, took a few seconds to figure out which thing gets compared to what, perhaps "Diff using" or "Diff from" would be simpler to understand right away.

Point noted, thanks.

(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG