The online racing simulator
LFS Host Script/Mod/Addon
(5 posts, started )
Hi everyone

I'm a host admin, and with the other admins of that host ,would like to have our server with those sort of scripts seen everywhere that show your personal best in a certain track, the racer's ahead of you split times, the top10/top15 times for a certain track/car, statistics, etc.

Where can I find this sort of things? Is it any you recommend? Does it add too much load to the server?

It's for demo and S2 servers....

Thanx in advance (and sorry for my english :shy
Quote from The User Is On Fire! :Hi everyone

I'm a host admin, and with the other admins of that host ,would like to have our server with those sort of scripts seen everywhere that show your personal best in a certain track, the racer's ahead of you split times, the top10/top15 times for a certain track/car, statistics, etc.

Where can I find this sort of things? Is it any you recommend? Does it add too much load to the server?

It's for demo and S2 servers....

Thanx in advance (and sorry for my english :shy

LFS Lapper for that.

If you want a full inquest in to a race, there is LFS Stats.
#3 - Cr45h
I think u are searching LFS Lapper? Try to look at the 3d of Lapper, maybe this is what u want...

Bye
Quote from Cr45h :I think u are searching LFS Lapper? Try to look at the 3d of Lapper, maybe this is what u want...

Bye

What is this?: "Try to look at the 3d of Lapper"
Any other info you can give me about it?

What about the server load using these mods?
Any specific server where I can see it working?
#5 - Cr45h
He wants to inform u that here on LFS Forum ther's a thread (3D) about LFSLapper.

It's here:http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=3241

If u want any help about it, just put a reply with the informations u want and that aren't on the readme file of the prog.

Bye!

(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG