The online racing simulator
What do the US people use for tires?!
(67 posts, started )
women drivers...
People are just underestimating how slippery ice really is, it happens in Germany as well. The last time we had ice here (so called "Blitzeis" ) I could watch a car sliding right into the hedge in front of our house. Some years earlier the same thing happened just one street further down the hill.

It's the same like with the storm we had two days ago. People still go outside and drive their cars and some of them get hurt/killed (6 kills just in Germany) by driving full speed into a tree on the road. Why can't people just stay inside when there are dangerous conditions? illepall
I love how these threads are always "stupid US drivers" and such. I load up the video and what do I see in the side bar? UK driver videos! Enough with the US flaming people! Here in the US, we see plenty of programming on cable TV stations that are based in the UK showing people who can't drive and all sorts of idiotic things that you guys flame us for. All this does is enforce your arrogant attitudes. It's getting really old!

I am a sim racer from the US, you are a sim racer from the UK. I'm sure we both know perfectly well how to handle a car out on the roads. They don't teach how to handle a car when you get your license, they teach you how to obey the laws. People have to learn how to handle a car all on their own and to most people, no matter what country, a car is only a tool to get from point A to point B, nothing more. What is taught is this pedal makes it go, this pedal makes it stop, and this circle thing makes it turn. These are the laws you need to concider, good luck. A tire to the mass majority is something that allows the car to move down the road, not something that grips differently depending on road conditions. All-season tires to the majority means they work in all seasons.

Please enough with the US flaming. It's getting tiring. I don't go out hunting videos all day and post saying "look at the arrogant British idiots!"
[/rant]
Quote from mrodgers : I don't go out hunting videos all day and post saying "look at the arrogant British idiots!"
[/rant]

Does anyone ever say that?
And yes there are alot of british moron drivers (Mostly Women)
#55 - JTbo
I think this was in UK, not world's most brightest drivers those either, I'm afraid that those kind of drivers have spread all over the world causing insurance prices getting higher and higher even faster and faster...
Quote from JTbo :I think this was in UK, not world's most brightest drivers those either, I'm afraid that those kind of drivers have spread all over the world causing insurance prices getting higher and higher even faster and faster...

ROFL!. Best invention ever!
#57 - JTbo
Quote from Stew2000 :ROFL!. Best invention ever!

That machine should be awarded as 'Darwin's pole selector' or something. that last car was most stupid, clearly accelerates HARD and baby on back seat, those kind of people should not be allowed to make babies in first place
Quote from JTbo :That machine should be awarded as 'Darwin's pole selector' or something. that last car was most stupid, clearly accelerates HARD and baby on back seat, those kind of people should not be allowed to make babies in first place

Yeah! Selective castration ftw
Quote from JTbo :That machine should be awarded as 'Darwin's pole selector' or something. that last car was most stupid, clearly accelerates HARD and baby on back seat, those kind of people should not be allowed to make babies in first place

i like how the woman gets out, grabs the kid and runs off leaving the idiot driver to stay and deal with it.
Quote from Krane :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1z32aQWDjo Another.

Isn't that Jeep Wrangler a full featured 4x4? And not just all show? I can't think why she (I'm guessing here, but quite sure i'm correct ...) didn't engage 4wd and low gears....

best part is the woman in the fwd car that just floors, spinning her tires and blows her engine. classic.
Quote from DTrott :Apparently when it rained in LA like does in England there was loads of crashes.

I lived just outside Los Angeles for a couple of years and the roads do become quite treacherous when it rains. This can't be blamed entirely on people's driving ability, though. Because there's so little rain in southern California oil builds up on the road. When it does rain, all the oil that has built up over months floats to the surface and the roads become very slippery. It's almost like driving on ice. One of the scariest drives I ever did was on the freeway to LAX airport at 4am in a torrential downpour. The road surface was slippery as hell and you could see that everyone was right on the edge of losing control. I seriously considered pulling off the freeway and taking the sideroads home but I had a flight to catch.
It was the same deal when I lived in Phoenix for 2 years. I'm from Washington State (known for it's rain 12 months in the year), so when I moved into the Phoenix desert, when it rained, most people drove like it just snowed. There were the people that were super careful, then the ones that were super careless.

On the side note about tires, it's a shame you can't really tell how steep that hill was in the video. It recently snowed pretty decently here in Washington a couple weeks ago. Plus it stayed below freezing throughout the day, so the snow easily turned to ice. I used my Syclone to drive everywhere I needed to go, which was running on bald Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3's (The compete opposite from a snow tire that a street tire can be). I had no problems getting where I needed to go. Even on the hills. I guess the common person doesn't know that car won't stop, turn, or maneuver as well, when your tires are slipping.
anybody stupid enough to even try and drive in those conditions deserves to lose there licence for wreckless endagerment
LMAO! That sooo sucks for the peoples car but come on ... *GRIN*.

Is this sort of this machine: http://www.autokrata.pl/ogien/805/wlasnie_uderzyles_w_slup/ ?
I have not any 'international' link to this video and it may work slow to some of us.

Mostly we can laugh at stupid driving, for example, a week ago I saw first in my life 'indicator left - turn right' movement by women but when I see a little baby in the car, and mrs driver that looks... somehow wrong... its just scary to me.

What do the US people use for tires?!
(67 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG