The online racing simulator
hmmm thats really weird I don't see a data/engine file... could that be the problem? And yeah the XFG sounds leik a ricer lol, needs more of a rumbly tone 0_o
Quote from muffinman :hmmm thats really weird I don't see a data/engine file... could that be the problem? And yeah the XFG sounds leik a ricer lol, needs more of a rumbly tone 0_o

It's not a file, it's a folder in a folder. Go to your LFS folder, open the DATA folder, then open the ENGINE folder. Put engine files there.
im sorry sam but i dont see a folder named "engine"

the folders are names like abc, dds, drv, hmn, knw, language, layout, etc etc
Quote from muffinman :im sorry sam but i dont see a folder named "engine"

the folders are names like abc, dds, drv, hmn, knw, language, layout, etc etc

are you using patch V? the Engine folder should be the 4th from the top
Here's my Fz50 sound file, just put it in the data/engine folder and then /edit_eng and load it. Still has some problems, inside sounds pretty good, outside sounds nothing like what I wanted it to, but hey unless you race in chase mode, tough luck.
Attached files
FZR_Loud.eng - 272.1 KB - 429 views
is it the "docs" folder? cause thats what mine is :cookiemon <-- hey cookie monster what are you doing here??!

yes i just downloaded patch V
Quote from muffinman :is it the "docs" folder? cause thats what mine is :cookiemon <-- hey cookie monster what are you doing here??!

yes i just downloaded patch V

lol, it should be in the data folder
omfg lol

just found it!!!
i think im a little illepall today
thanks for your patience guys im not good with computerzzz...
haha im 15 not 72

but thanks that'll help
Quote from Zeeall :maybe you should try this

http://www.tamingyourcomputer.com/

"Would you like to learn just the basics or how to turn it on?"

Yes please, I have no idea how to turn this computer TV on! Where can I sign up?
I am a senior lady at a good age and I'm looking for an emale, can I find them at your internetspage? And how do I turn on an emale?
"wtf is this big screen in front of me?? And why does this plastic board have a bunch of random letters and numbers on it??"
Is that site for real?

And (SaM), that quote is great, can be interpreted wrongly for an amusing read.
Quote from Bob Smith :Is that site for real?

And (SaM), that quote is great, can be interpreted wrongly for an amusing read.

Yes it is. My mother's in the program. She went from moving the mouse to double clicking within a month.
hey guys I have another burning question... im having trouble installing patch V =D

when I extracted it to my LFS folder it didnt work. I started up LFS and it still says .5U! I feel like Sam's mother...
Just run the program inside the archive, it will do the rest. It's not like before when you had to extract the files manually.

UPDATE: Had a proud mother on the phone, she learnt how to rightclick!
Did yout notice that different sound can be loadad for each driver (when they use same car) ?
This would be a new addon, after skins Automatic sound download
oof :S no thanks
that'd be to many packets flying around for no reason
hey im trying to get the v patch to work sooo i can finally get this sound editor to work but when I extract the new patch it says "could not find file: data/skins/HEL_DEFAULT.jpg"

?? =/
damn stop spamming on this thread

I'm waiting for someone to post some new BF1 sounds and instead I'm reading posts about elder people and their PCs

It seems that you managed to f** up your LFS installation after all.

You better download a fresh new one with patch V integrated and stop worrying about updates anymore cause Scawen has an auto update feature now
The doctors in and I gotcha order. Bf1 is a bit louder more violent I like it.
Attached files
BF1_Loud.eng - 279.3 KB - 468 views
I think the sounds that the game has originaly sound the best. One again great job to the Dev's Keep up the good work!

"If it aint broke Don't fix it!"

Tick
Yes the problem was that I needed to redownload the original full S2 and it worked so you can probably stop tossing and turning in bed all night wondering... did that guy ever get that patch? Oh well the sound editor is fun and I'll probably play around with it a lot. I dont care if it doesnt sound "better" or "doesnt really do anything" but its fun. And if you dont like the engine sound just go back to the original one.
Quote from KMSpeed :damn stop spamming on this thread

I'm waiting for someone to post some new BF1 sounds and instead I'm reading posts about elder people and their PCs

It seems that you managed to f** up your LFS installation after all.

You better download a fresh new one with patch V integrated and stop worrying about updates anymore cause Scawen has an auto update feature now

]

a little something for the Formula Mazda fans. This is not an attempt to make a car that sounds "cool", it is an attempt by a mazda rotary fan to recreate the sound of a highly tuned rotary engine.
Attached files
BF1_r26B.eng - 279.1 KB - 478 views
^^

This sounds pretty good, especially during decelerating and downshifting. It's quite "full" and I can hear the tyres & the wind too while racing.
But the accelerating sound is a little too high pitched maybe?

Can you make the accelerating sound more "deep" while keeping the decelerating-downshifting sound as is?
Or we can't have the one without the other?

Real-time Engine Sound Editor
(221 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG