The online racing simulator
Ferrari something something FZ5
Working on another project. Messing with Pohotoshop so it will probly look better than my BMW PUMA skin. Here's 10mins of work right here.. I know it looks like crap but I kinda like it.
Attached images
ferariwip.jpg
The lines are not bad, but the logos look stretched.
#3 - Bean0
The logos do indeed look stretched a bit, try reducing their width to 75%.

The design follows the lines of the car well though
Looking good so far, but i will have to echo what the other 2 of said, the logos do need to be sorted out, but overall looking good.
Hey Btoryo, it's NightHawk here, hehehe. I have to agree with the other guys here. I do like the design of the graphics very much.

First, like they said, reduce any logos you put on the side of the car by around 75%. Each car is just a little different, but a general 75% gets you close. It has to do with the skin being stretched over the car model.

Well, I don't have an example of Logitech logo, but you can see how the logos on this look less stretched when reduced down 60% in width (logos are a bit small in this example):
logo reduction

Second, when you take a screenshot in the viewer, such as your perspective shot, make sure your FOV in the viewer is much lower than you had here. Around 60% or lower will give you a better shot and the car won't look stretched out like it does there.

The effect of lower FOV (field of view) compared to your shot:
FOV at 60%

Third, don't pay any attention to my signature, LOL. You know what I'm talking about, hehehe. It has moved on to another forum and we are having a bit of fun with it.
Thanks guys will be working on it. @mrodgers lol haha I fouind out your secret lol your not a **** your a **** lol. (im not saying bad words to him lol just something)
Another attempt. Logos don't look stretched to me as they were before.
Attached images
attemt2.jpg
I like it! Different lines than what you normally see.
Lol thanks I was messing with tools on Photoshop. Another update coming up in a few mins.
Another update!!! Worked on it for a few mins.
Attached images
newattempt1.jpg
newattempt2.jpg
dont mess up the skin with too many 'broken parts'. Of course, directional contrasts are good, but dont exaggerate it. Try to follow with your lines the 'flow' of the car.
Creating a good skin needs time.
I like post #7 better than that update in post 10, Btoryo.
Ya to be honest I dont like the view of the front. It seems to not flow so ya I'll work on that.
Anothere update. This time I think its finished. I'm thinking if I add more it will ruin it. Anyways here's some previews.
Attached images
ferraridone.jpg
ferraridone2.jpg
ferraridone3.jpg
do u think you could do a red version for us
hmm red and black? sounds pretty good. I'll work on it after my history report.
Ok here's an attempt of the red version. I kinda like it more.
Attached images
redlivery1.PNG
redlivery2.PNG
looks pretty awsome
do u think u could make a public version
so that we can use it
Looks good, Btoryo, I like it. I still like the other graphics version better, but this is good as well. It would be easy to change to different color schemes as well. I have somewhere a swatch that I downloaded that had examples of all different 3 color combinations that aesthetically go together. It would be interesting to see it in a bunch of different color combinations.
what sort of combinations are u talking about
@mrodgers show me what ur talking about. @fazza here's the skins yes there public.
Attached images
FZ5_curves.jpg
FZ5_curvesred.jpg
thank u very much
are they on lfs world
looks good now
No I didnt upload them. I'll do it some other time.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG