The online racing simulator
NASCAR "car of tomorrow"
(28 posts, started )
Quote from Viper93 :No I know, I am saying thats just BS. They don't want to change over to FI because all the tech guys will have to learn a new technology. There are plenty of other leagues out there that run FI without major problems. Money will always find a way but FI cannot be any harder than carbs to check, just have to have the right technology.

I don't buy that at all...nascar teams, well well funded ones anyway, love new tech, they are always looking for new things to exploit and advance in. But like i said, well funded teams, what happens to all of the budget teams, and the busch and truck series, none of those guys could afford to change out their hundreds of engines for completly new ones. I just dont see any possible advantage to fi at this time, and neither does nascar...i guess that would be the main reason not to switch but thats just my irrational nascar fan opinion
I meant more along the lines of the NASCAR tech guys. I just find it BS that they won't goto FI, the racing is alot more fun to watch.
#28 - aoun
Looks wise, that is ugly!!!! tooooo ugly!!!

NASCAR "car of tomorrow"
(28 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG