The online racing simulator
Where are all the updated textures?
When the LFS forum was still on RSC there were tons and tons of threads with updated textures for the tracks, car interiors, signage, etc. Now that LFS has it's own forum there are hardly any posts with custom textures and the RSC threads all have dead links.

Is there a good website to get this stuff from? I've googled until my eyes bled and barely found anything.

I found a decent 49mph sign (though the file size was almost 3X as large as the original). I'd like to get some red/white curbing with wider sections and some realistic signs and pit textures. Can anyone help a brutha out?
All the more reason to get LFS Files back up as soon as possible!!! Really sorry the site hasn't been up when expected, month past the deadline but for certain reasons...

Still... we will no doubt have support for all kinds of textures... it is just a matter of the authors uploading their work .

There is a lot of stuff scattered all over the place, I agree. Quality addons will be available soon .
Would you know what day Lfs-files will be available ? i would like to update
well... if people have some new textures they will post them I guess.
-rather pointless to repost a texture, allready posted at RSC ?
Quote from bo-kristiansen :well... if people have some new textures they will post them I guess.
-rather pointless to repost a texture, allready posted at RSC ?

Not really, since most of the posts on RSC now have broken links. Also, much of the stuff on there was for S1 and won't work on S2.
Quote from Tweaker :Really sorry the site hasn't been up when expected, month past the deadline but for certain reasons...

Quote from Tweaker From RSC :If we are any later than that, then something went wrong, rat chewed through our cables for our hosting

I think thats that one sovled :detective

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG