The online racing simulator
Corel Graphics Suite 12
(7 posts, started )
Corel Graphics Suite 12
Hi, i just got Corel graphics suite 12 to learn rendering with and i wanna start rendiering my own skins.

just wanna know what i need and if anybody knows a good tutorial site for it can they post it up please

thanks for helping the newbie
#2 - Jakg
Rendering? Since when was Corel a 3d Modeler?!
Corel used to have a 3D program packaged, but not anymore. That is what Bryce is Which is seperate and no longer sold afaik?

Anyways, BenjiMC, Corel can't render, it does Vector and Bitmap graphics editing/creation for the most part It has a very generic 3D perspective tool that can take shapes and make them sort of a simple shaded 3D image, but that is about it. It's not as advanced as importing an actual 3D car and doing beautiful lighting.
ok thanks. my teacher told me it had rendering on it. must of ment thelater of what you just explained.

thanks anyways
#5 - Gunn
It has some rudimentary 3D capabilities but nothing close to what you need to produce the sweet rendered images you see around here. 3DSmax is probably going to give the best results.
#6 - SamH
Just for the sake of argument (in a nice way) rendering isn't just about 3D lightforming. In graphics/media terms, it's really about placing components into a bitmap form.. whether it be 3DStudio scenes, Photoshop layers, Illustrator/Corel vector shapes or video image sequences.. these are all renders to file/memory.
#7 - Gunn
Correct, in fact rendering can even be done by hand with a paintbrush or pen and ink in 2D.

Corel Graphics Suite 12
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG