The online racing simulator
Formula 1 skins for 2007?
(28 posts, started )
Does anyone have the some days before shown new toyota and ferrari?

I tried to make an update for the toyota, but i am not so good in skinning. And the Ferrari is difficult, because Vodafone is gone and Alice is coming, so the F2007 is all red (excepted the sponsor-marks)

p.s.: Sorry if my english is bad
I am curious to know what the Mclaren will look like (edit now I know), as well as some other teams. I am really anticipating this 2007 season more than last years, there are great new teams with new drivers, it should be cool .

BMW is unveiled tomorrow on the 16th.

Ferrari isn't all that different:
Attached images
Ferrari_F2007.jpg
Lewis_and_that_other_guy.jpg
links but no pics
Wow that Ferrari looks BEAUTIFUL. Can someone do it for me? Thanks.

EDIT: Reanult Link
#7 - aoun
Wow, saw the Mclaren 07 livery.. very impressed... saw it without special fx or lighting... loving it,100000x better!!!!!! fluro red!!!!!!!!!!!! yayyyyy

Just cant get over that red!!! Way better the the lighting shots!

There have been some ideas for the Renault livery, and im hoping to see this one:

Others:

BMW Sauber 2007

I am glad it looks absolutely no different to the one we have in LFS still
I wanna know what the Spyker F1 will look like
NO!!! you missunderstand me. I mean, does anyone have skinned f1 2007 cars yet?

I cant skinned f1 cars, because my painting skill is not the best.
The R27 livery is provisional (have a look on autosport).

Another thing that look suspicious is that Ferrari has not released any lateral or rear picture. That's maybe (i'm messing around) because the pictures are just from the chasis without the whole engine and stuff mounted...

By the way, there are also new helmets around (Alonso's and Hamilton's for example)
Interesting that the Renault is chosen to have a darker blue now.... while we have yet again about 3 or 4 dark blue teams, and quite a few white cars.

If that is their final paint scheme... It looks rather plain and almost like a test car to me imo. Very un-renault-ish so to speak. That light blue was something everyone liked I think.
Quote from Tweaker :Interesting that the Renault is chosen to have a darker blue now.... while we have yet again about 3 or 4 dark blue teams, and quite a few white cars.

If that is their final paint scheme... It looks rather plain and almost like a test car to me imo. Very un-renault-ish so to speak. That light blue was something everyone liked I think.

Maybe as it was also the colours of the flag for alonso now he has left they decided not to continue with the light blue and yellow design?
#15 - aoun
Yellow = Renault
Light Blue = Mild Seven (former sponsor)

It was said that they are 100% going to have some form of orange in their skin ... so we gotta wait!! =)
If someone can post some high res top front and side views of the Ferrari I can help you out until Gobby does the pack
Can someone make me the Ferrari please??? I don't care about the other cars just the Ferrari.
F2007 pics
I've already got the garage ones. They're pretty glary and it's hard to sort out the exact position of the stickers.

In the first few posts, someone posted small thumbs of top, side and front shots. If I can get the hi res verson of that, it'll be game on moles
The new Renault driver and Renault Livery????

I love orange, and weeeee an all orange car for the Spyker!!!

Lovely
Attached images
41057_2.jpg
41056_2.jpg
41055_2.jpg
41059_2.jpg
41061_2.jpg
And so, no one till now did't make complete F1 skins fok Formula 1 ? For BF1?

A was make (still in progres) for Ferrari...

Quote from AleksejBASOwarrior :And so, no one till now did't make complete F1 skins fok Formula 1 ? For BF1?

A was make (still in progres) for Ferrari...

Did you make the 2006 Ferrari? or the 2007? Because Ferrari and Vodafone are gone.

(28 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG