The online racing simulator
credits
(15 posts, closed, started )
credits
could someone give me 200 or more creidits on lfs s1......plz i need it. My computer crashed and i had like 500 and s1 got dleted so plz!
S1 huh? Go on the skidpad, set it to 3 laps with 10 "pro" AI and drive in circles.
Maybe he's just driving the S1 demo?
what do you mean ?........i just need the cre file or something like that
#5 - joen
There is no such thing as a cre file.
But what do you mean by S1? The demo or the full version?
demo
Wait your using the s1 demo?
I'd actually be interested in that aswell. I mean i remember "a cheat" from S1 that gave u a sh**load of credits so u could drive all cars in S1. Come on guys i want some ricerboy FXO rolling.
if there is could someone give me the file or the cheat i want to get roiiln
in the time you've spent here looking for cracks and cheats you could have made the credits up to race the other cars yourself illepall
no i just made this like 10min ago LOL!!!!!!!illepall
Quote from nikimere :in the time you've spent here looking for cracks and cheats you could have made the credits up to race the other cars yourself illepall

I'm too lazy to just go around and earn credits. I'll probably just have my 10-20 mins of fun with the FXO and then just drop it anyway.
Quote from Taavi(EST) :I'd actually be interested in that aswell. I mean i remember "a cheat" from S1 that gave u a sh**load of credits so u could drive all cars in S1. Come on guys i want some ricerboy FXO rolling.

It can be done with LPH.. but I "hid" the function

It'd let you enter up to about 16 billion credits but once LFS was closed, would reset them to a max of 1 million

Regards,

Ian
Thanks (evil laugh)
So, where's the thing to edit the file?
This thread is closed

credits
(15 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG