The online racing simulator
Slowmotion / widescreen practice video. LX6 Fern Club
Oh and I know the second camera with the mirror is crap, it was late and i was tired at that point haha

PS. Sorry the hosting is so slow! that used to be a great site but has slowed down and is starting to look like megaupload now
Nice footage and alot of the scenes looked very real, but it's a bit to long IMO and from other slow motion videos i've seen they cut out the straights and all the clips who the car sliding around or going through the chicane (Which looked great BTW)

The music wasn't quite to my taste and the camera positions were nice but were all to the same (Same positions just a differnt part of track)

Those aside, it's good but it needs something extra. I think with slow mo videos there really can't be any straights as it's just a waste of time in which you cold be going through the chicane again.
Quote from Bawbag :Nice footage and alot of the scenes looked very real, but it's a bit to long IMO and from other slow motion videos i've seen they cut out the straights and all the clips who the car sliding around or going through the chicane (Which looked great BTW)

The music wasn't quite to my taste and the camera positions were nice but were all to the same (Same positions just a differnt part of track)

Those aside, it's good but it needs something extra. I think with slow mo videos there really can't be any straights as it's just a waste of time in which you cold be going through the chicane again.

Great points, I totally get you on the straights part, nothing interesting about a car going down a straight in slowmotion!

I'm trying lots of techniques before launching into a project.. dont want to start one and find new things half way through and have it changing in style half way through

Thanks!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG