The online racing simulator

Poll : Vote for the cars you would like to Race on Blackwood GP... (multiple choice allowed)

Closed since :
XFGTR
FZ50
LX6
RACEABOUT
FXOGTR
FXO
UF1000
FORMULA V8
LX4
UFGTR
XRGTR
FORMULA XR
MRT5
FZ50GTR
FORMULA 1
Join next Race on the 18th Jan
Hello everybody and welcome to the second Race of what is now

:static::static:!!! REDLINE THURSDAY FUN RUN !!!:static::static:

This time we visit Blackwood GP, like in the first Race you vote in the poll for what cars you would like to Race and post if you want to join the Race.

15 min Qualy - 30 laps Race with one Pit Stop!

The race will start at 20:00 CET, which is 19:00 GMT/UTC.

STARTIN GRID SO FAR:

Redlinebarlin
George Kuyumji
danowat
S14 DRIFT
rc10racer
ZORER
DaveWS
AtomAnt
Michael Denham
mcintyrej
hrtburnout
amp88

12 of 20 Spots filled. Please understand I cannot be bothered to make lists for those who would join if a specific car wins. Firstly the Starting Spots get filled by those who would Race in any car, than those will be added who decide after the Poll is finished. Thank you and be kind enough to post if you dont show up after you signed up. Thanks you and have a nice day.
err...aren't UTC and GMT excatly the same thing?
Actually yes they are.

The race will start at 20:00 CET, which is 19:00 GMT/UTC.
LX6, RAC, FZ5 and FO8 for me

And me to the list
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Voted for LX6/RAC/XRR/FO8

Dunno about participating, I kinda suck at blackwood.
I voted for all so no one can call me for unfair voteing
i'm in .. but no FOx BF1 or F08 please cos i cant use flappy paddles and clutch :\

XFG / XRG FTW
no bodys signed up yet really ..... im looking your way rc10racer/lfsnoob/thisnameistaken come on guys!!!!
Quote from danowat :LX6, RAC, FZ5 and FO8 for me

And me to the list

So whats that then if it's not "signing up"? illepall
I'll join so sign me up
-
i voted for race about fz5 and xfgtr. i think they would be good, and nobody ever races the RA so nice to dust it off once in a while
#12 - Jakg
i think i'll wait for the cars to be decided, FXR might be fun, but i don't know
i'm in!
Quote from Jakg :i think i'll wait for the cars to be decided, FXR might be fun, but i don't know

It's close between the RAC and FXO i hope it is rac thou i can not handle it
I voted for fxo, lx4, mrt, xfr and fo8. As long as it's not RAC, FZ5, UFR, FOX or BF1 I'll be happy
Sign me up please.

Didn't realise that it was a multiple choice poll, so I voted for fz5. Is there a way to re-vote?
Quote from thisnameistaken :I voted FZ5 or RAC. If either (or both) of those win then count me in. Otherwise I think I might sit this one out - Blackwood doesn't interest me all that much (neither did AS Club actually, but we don't get to pick the tracks ).

I comp literally every word.
Yeah, I think most people are bored to death with Blackwood, if you switched to reversed config, the list could be much longer....or like FE green reversed (I call it the Jamaican Hell) in UFR, it's a blast! There is ton of tracks in LFS, be original

Improvment suggestion: remove the last week's car from the pool so the same car can't be raced every week?
Quote from Blackout :
Improvment suggestion: remove the last week's car from the pool so the same car can't be raced every week?

good suggestion, and the rev, why not bl1r?
-
Quote from thisnameistaken :Oh go on, FZ5 and RAC at BL1R. Now that would be funny with a field of 20 cars.

do the two cars run simular times? id have the FZ5 for the tc alone
pfffffff BL1R UF1000 POWER I SAY

It would be amazing
i think we all have somthing important to bring to this discussion, at the moment the best thing you can bring is silence
-
kev are you doing this one so you can expand on your great finish last time word in the pits is "it was a fluke" im not sayin names lol
Voted, put me down for a spot please.
You can put me on the list, if a FWD car wins the poll.
-

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG