The online racing simulator
#1 - axus
Race 6 - Post-race discussion
Here's race and qualy results.
Attached images
Qualy6.JPG
Race6.JPG
Hehe for second time now i saved some points for csr Blackman asked me 1 minute before the race to replace him...i never raced there before in lx6( except few laps last year). For now Big Thanks goes to Paps for great set. I finished 3rd overall crashed once pitted once....and most important i didn't killed anyone. So very good race for me..
Wow. Amazing!

Being used to the danish LFS'ers, with a few people calling you "WRECKER" when you accidently touch their bumpers, this was great!

I had a bad qualification, but I was not alone Started 6th.

The race start was much better; got away quickly, and after the hairpin, I gained a few positions. I believe I was the leading LX4 driver for almost 50% of the race, but suddently Anton was in my rear view mirror. Fast guy! Soon after, Devil did the same thing, leaving me in 6th position. Fighting for the last LX4 podium position, but with a little bit too much shaking hands, Primoz overtook me too. So, settled for 4th place, and just took that home safely - with quite a bit of distance down to the next cars.

It was a great but tough race, and I hope to join another race sometime! Next season I might be entering with my own team, Spider-Web Racing
Heh, was pretty good race. Kamo was in my mirror at the beginning; luckily I was able to get away alright. We were running identical lap times most of the time it seemed. Other than a certain someone trying to assassinate me (get it?) at the hairpin, it was uneventful. That's because there is no grass, and grass hates me. Had that not occurred, I probably could've seen Paps for a while and learned a thing or two Yay I got some points today.
Quote from Kim Gripping :Wow. Amazing!

Being used to the danish LFS'ers, with a few people calling you "WRECKER" when you accidently touch their bumpers, this was great!

I had a bad qualification, but I was not alone Started 6th.

The race start was much better; got away quickly, and after the hairpin, I gained a few positions. I believe I was the leading LX4 driver for almost 50% of the race, but suddently Anton was in my rear view mirror. Fast guy! Soon after, Devil did the same thing, leaving me in 6th position. Fighting for the last LX4 podium position, but with a little bit too much shaking hands, Primoz overtook me too. So, settled for 4th place, and just took that home safely - with quite a bit of distance down to the next cars.

It was a great but tough race, and I hope to join another race sometime! Next season I might be entering with my own team, Spider-Web Racing

Don't forget I need you to race the next 1 or 2 races as well, I can't remember exactly how many. Well done on the result, not bad for your first LXCC race (better than me)
#6 - Alles
was a nice race when i saw cars infront of me, too bad i had no battle but im happy

So for the ones that didnt come: COME NEXT TIME!!!
#7 - axus
I'm gonna do the results later today.
#8 - axus
Provisional Points from Round 6:

[B]
Pos Classpos Driver Team Car Provisional Points[/B]
1 1 A.Papler Racing Team Slovenia LX6 16
2 2 J.Gerding NASSA LX6 12
3 3 K.Kuklinski Caterham Seven Racing LX6 9
4 1 A.Tcholakov vMaxSR LX4 12+7
5 2 R.Skorb Caterham Seven Racing LX4 8+6
6 3 P.Resman Racing Team Slovenia LX4 6+5
7 4 K.Gripping IES Racing LX4 4+4
8 5 B.Ponsford British Union of Motorsport LX4 2+3
9 6 Wayne(surname?) NASSA LX4 1+2

Provisional Driver Standings after Round 6:

Team Car Points

vMaxSR LX6 35
vMaxSR LX4 45

IES Racing LX6 1
IES Racing LX4 13

British Union of Motorsport LX6 20
British Union of Motorsport LX4 43

Racing Team Slovenia LX6 76
Racing Team Slovenia LX4 54

Core Racing LX6 9
Core Racing LX4 8

William Owen Ray Racing LX6 11
William Owen Ray Racing LX4 11

Caterham Seven Racing LX6 49
Caterham Seven Racing LX4 48

NASSA LX6 33
NASSA LX4 18

O² Racing LX6 0
O² Racing LX4 6

Provisional Team Points after Round 6:

Team Points

Racing Team Slovenia 130
Caterham Seven Racing 97
vMaxSR 80
British Union of Motorsport 63
NASSA 51
William Owen Ray Racing 22
Core Racing 17
IES Racing 14
O² Racing 6

If no-one has incidents to report, these will become final points, after which they will be put on the vMax website.

EDIT: Has anyone got the replay or has anyone done stats for this race? If so, please link them here or mail them to me at [email protected] . Thanks

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG