The online racing simulator
Oldest version of LFS
(30 posts, started )
Oldest version of LFS
It is possible to obtain to the version 0.04K to download?
I have LFS DT v0.04L on my HD. There was a thread about this in RSC forums...
Is it still Possible to Host these old Versions?
Just thinking.

I have just downloaded the Version 0.04Q, when I first started LFS I think, and was wondering if some of the golden oldies on here would like to hook up one night for a bit of nostalgia

Fordie
#7 - ORION
Hehe I had the same thought a while ago, but I threw it away because the very first version didnt support keyboard steering. I think we should go for 0.1W rather

Tell me when and where, and I will be there, hopefully Devil 007 has some of his old keysettings left
Where is W Version?
I tried 0.1 I think a year ago or so, and the frame rates were rubbish!!!

S2 = 100fps
S1=85fps
0.1=6fps

So I'd have to miss the nostalgia check
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Quote from Chris_Kerry :The earliest version of LFS I can find is the old S1 demo.

http://www.3dgamers.com/games/liveforspeed/downloads/

my framerate in the old one is strange bounces around from 38-50 while in s2 it hardly ever goes under 59. (i have it limited to 62fps)
Quote from Gabkicks :my framerate in the old one is strange bounces around from 38-50 while in s2 it hardly ever goes under 59. (i have it limited to 62fps)

Thats because the programing is that much better now haha...it was a little (lot?) rough back in the day, but nobody cared cause we didnt know any better :P
Excellent Orion. I might give this a bash tonight. Will post IP address here. Hmm, say about 1.5hrs time?

Give me a shout when its uploaded. Now where's my S1 setups

Fordie
this is still the old engine so S1 sets wont help

We need mac, cedje or devil, the fastest 3 ppl in the 0.1 lfs league
Yer I know, just remembered when I posted, so off I went and dug deep in RSC and Guess what I found

Gte it uploaded Orion, and then at least I can test to see if we can host

What version is this? Found this from the unofficial LFS manual.
Anybody know the master Server IP Address?
Quote from deggis :http://mbnet.fi/deg/lfs/lfs.jpg

What version is this? Found this from the unofficial LFS manual.

that was a loooooooong time ago, i believe (guessing) thats what vic and eric started on when they were working on B&W.. but not completely sure.. looks like fun though has some tracks (seaside) that i still want

(on turboholics if anyone wants to play online )
Quote from hackerx :82.44.126.169

R u sure, cannot ping it, or connect to it
Quote from XCNuse :that was a loooooooong time ago, i believe (guessing) thats what vic and eric started on when they were working on B&W..

Victor coding B&W...have you been drinking?

:drink:
lol i only know what eric does.. the other 2.. i know one has problems with his house (hehe) and the other used to bake
(edit: dont know why i said vic lol)

oh btw hackerx... thats the IP for the old server from 0.2F
Quote from XCNuse :lol i only know what eric does.. the other 2.. i know one has problems with his house (hehe) and the other used to bake
(edit: dont know why i said vic lol)

oh btw hackerx... thats the IP for the old server from 0.2F

LMAO

Scawen Roberts: Driver for a car company called Black and While () -> Physics programmer at Lionhead (Black & White 1) -> started the LFS projet while working on B&W -> now LFS programmer

Eric Bailey: Lionhead artist (animator) -> decided to quit Lionhead after B&W together with Scawen, in order to make THE game -> LFS artists (track/car design, artwrk etc.)

Victor van Vlaardingen: Baker and Musician -> played in quite a nice band and got some connections -> Scawen was looking for some audio-geek -> they hired Victor -> he made the website also -> and updated it -> and updated it again -> Victor became "the community guy"

Oldest version of LFS
(30 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG