The online racing simulator
LFS Lapper And Admin Help
(3 posts, started )
Hi,

Ive had abit of trouble with a couple of few things with my server. Hope you can help

LFS Lapper:

When i load LFS Lapper file then i select 'bin' then double click on LFSLapper A message comes up saying 'The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135). Click on OK to terminate the application.'

So this is when ive became stuck and i dont know what to do next. So thats why ive come to ask you guys

Admin on Server:

I have to connect through 'Join persific server' but i enter in the admin password and it treats it as and private Host password (well atleast i think thats what it means). I was wondering because if i needed to spectate some one i would have to close the window then go to Live for speed DEDI.

I run the server from my home computer (DEDI)

Thanks,

Dmwright
#2 - Davo
With lapper you should be running the NETstartdefault.bat file not lapper.exe. Also make sure you have setup the config file for lapper in the cfg folder.

Not sure what you're asking in regards to the server admin. If you're hosting on your LAN then using specific server is the way to connect and just use the admin password to connect, then you can use all the admins commands on the server like "/kick user" etc instead of typing them in the console window of the dedi server.
Ok i mean with server that when i connect through Percific and when putting in my IP address on the third line it says Host password. Ive tried putting in admin password and it doesnt make me admin.

Thanks

DMwright

(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG