The online racing simulator
Use LfS-Stats as Signature - how???
I wanna use my LfS Stats as a signature in another forum.

The singature should look like the attached file.

Is that possible? If yes -> how do I do this?

Thanx.
Attached images
LfSStats.jpg
That's a big signature :o

Would be better if the avatar wasn't shown, and just general information was shown at the user's choice (Like how many World Records, Overall Rank, Total Miles Driven, Races Won, etc...) all that other stuff isn't so important for a signature. But still a cool idea.
huh? What does that site do?
Quote from Tweaker :huh? What does that site do?

it reads out lfsworld periodically and makes you a banner like:

Oh, ermm I only could go around on the 3 pages there, and nothing there led me to anything related to generating a signature. Can't read German, but I guess you have to register on the site to make one?
yes you have to register, but it's free

there are 20 (?) premade designs for these banners but you can also create team banners for your race team on your own, as long as it's in the right format
Quote from GeForz :it reads out lfsworld periodically and makes you a banner like:

that's a pretty good example banner :P
Quote from inCogNito :that's a pretty good example banner :P

shows the full graphic capabilities of the lfs-status.de-system
images are disabled in sigs arent they?
yeah he said it was for another forum tho
the german lfs-forum does - and that's where most of the members of lfs-status come from

they are working on including other features as well - could turn into something pretty interesting.
Hi,

How to register ? I don't find the link to create an account

Thx
You'll be looking for the "Jetzt anmelden!" link in the top right corner.

Use the page translate function of Babelfish if you're stuck. It's normally pretty good.

I really wish there was an English version of this site
ok, thank you !
Quote from inCogNito :that's a pretty good example banner :P

It would be even better if you could read the text.
Quote from Bob Smith :It would be even better if you could read the text.

That's what I've always thought too. As cool as these stat-sigs are for people to use, the text used is very unreadable in terms of colors and typeface. I'd use one on other forums if that part was enhanced a bit more.
#20 - Omen
With white background and black writing one can read it well, however the "online" does not look then so good.
But it should not be so difficult actually to represent the entire text in such a way that it is well readable.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG