The online racing simulator
Gates in Skid Pad
(12 posts, started )
Gates in Skid Pad
Dont know if this has been mentioned before, but if you go to the skidpad now and drive up to the gate it resets the car and you can even "drive" through the gate. Pic attached.
Attached images
untitled.JPG
Yup, as far as I know that's an old bug.
Last time I ever used skidpad was S1 so never noticed it. Cheers.
i used to get to the skid pad from autocross servers doing the opposite until somebody showed me the warping reset trick
#5 - Gunn
OMG it's true!!
Attached images
gatesinskidpad.jpg
Feeling a bit bored?
#7 - Gunn
Just trying to spread the happiness.
gates, ha-ha, i gate it.
#9 - Jakg
Fred Loves Pie? So Do I!
Quote from LFSn00b :How

quick description, smash through the bollards, careful not to go through the building, drive around the outside of the building, onto the access road, then "sneak" onto the section that is not drawn properly at slow speed, you will fall down, but fall at an angle, when reset you will be on the grass, drive around the grass up to the said gate, smash into the gate as speed and fly through into the skid pad area.

i do realise the above massive paragraph will not help you in the slightest

and by the time you do all this the car normal has completely spackerd suspension on all 4 corners

the warp trick was a revelation to me pmsl
That's an old bug from S1 already . In the attachment is a spr showing how to get from autocross to the skid pad and later to the building next to it.
Attached files
au_bugs.spr - 87.9 KB - 149 views
Quote from tonix :That's an old bug from S1 already . In the attachment is a spr showing how to get from autocross to the skid pad and later to the building next to it.

thats like the worst way to go :P

check this out
Attached files
to get to skidpad.spr - 12.9 KB - 148 views

Gates in Skid Pad
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG