The online racing simulator
Smoke mod for V version?
(14 posts, started )
Smoke mod for V version?
Where can I find a V version compatible somke mod please? Cuz I don't want to get U version just for some smoke in my opponent's faces
Damn, doesn't work with the Demo version, gotta have to buy it
#4 - Davo
Your opponents don't see the smoke, only you do because it's client side. So really you're kicking yourself in the face.
#5 - Pig
Yeap... especially when you're in the middle of the pack in a Rallycross stage... man, you dont have a clue were anybody is going.

Better learn the tracks by heart!
I know, but I am mostly (in fact, only) drifting and drifting without smoke is... hmmm weird, and there's no challenge. I know I might be illepall but I love realistics things
Actually you wont see any smoke while drifting either, sorry.
That sucks, too bad I must forget this idea
You should buy S2 and start racing. Then you`ll have all teh smoke you want
I'll never stop drifting for gripping illepall

And I prefer to wait S3, so I'll be enouh good to profite of all the greatness LFS is
Quote from Riders Motion :I'll never stop drifting for gripping illepall

Uh oh...sound like someone has the F & F 3 in heavy rotation on their DVD player. What was that silly a** line from the movie? "If you're OUT of control, you're not IN control, duuuuuuuuude".

#12 - S0ul

And I prefer to wait S3, so I'll be enouh good to profite of all the greatness LFS is

Really,there is no point in waiting....the price will be the same and it will probably be years till s3 comes out.So buy it,buy s2 quick^^
#13 - Davo
You'll actually be worse because people will have experience with the other cars and tracks while you suck at the new cars and tracks you have to learn.

Burn baby burn.

Smoke mod for V version?
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG