The online racing simulator
Raceabout Advertisement
(24 posts, started )
Raceabout Advertisement
lol I thought it was pretty humorous to be honest....

The RAC isn't such a good handler and needs to be fixed... this just reinforces that point in a comical way
lol it would be have really funny on the clip after "phenominal front end grip" is the camera continued to follow the track but the RAC just disappeared and you sweeped back to the RAC real quick lol
(like the Top Gear cameraman during the van competition that moved to fast for the drag and quickly went back lol)
XD thats quite humerous. i know what cars to look out for when i get S2
now that i think about it, you should do one for the UF1000 and advertise its lightness and agility and its POWAAAA
I liked the video a lot, very genuine!
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
#9 - JTbo
:ices_rofl Well that was really nice comedy video. Yes, UF1000 would be nice too, there could be acceleration comparision between UF1000 and some GTR car from 50kph to 150, LOL
Quote from BenjiMC :XD thats quite humerous. i know what cars to look out for when i get S2

did you try it?
welcome to S2 btw
#11 - MR_B
hehe, that was great lol thanks for that.
Quote from herki :did you try it?
welcome to S2 btw

lol not yet. i've been racing the GTR's and BF1 as any newbie to S2 would do. and thanks for the welcome
Great video. But I HATE this car. Just ask XCNuse how desperate I was to get rid of it on CLC Server. It was the worst handling car in LFS. I decided to trade it in for a UF1 lol. All that car did was waste my money. Oh well great video once again. Oh and I wished you flipped the car in the end.
Thanks for the comments.
No, I didn't manage to flip, too busy understeering.
I'd like to see some of the good movie makers do some advertisements. They're short, sweet, and you can use your creative flair however you want.

My one was done using freeware Fraps, Virtual Dub and MS Paint! It took about 1 hour all up including the driving.
I'm sure it could be done a lot better with more skill and better apps.
#15 - Davo
hehe that's great. Awesome work with only those programs looks like its done with some proper editing software.
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
It's funny because it's true. Nice one.
Hahah I love the RA, but that's still damn funny
Great choice of music. For me, ever since I saw this movie, it's inextricably linked to automutilation and suicide attempts...
Hmm, a Swedish movie about a suicidal lesbian. I might check it out.
#20 - Vain
"The Raceabout - We don't know how to drive it, but we sure know how to build it!"

Vain
Haha, that was pure genious ^^
How I could miss that!!!

:ices_rofl

great movie, Nice idea
#23 - Pig
It seems that (both ) the Greek representatives to the forum somehow managed to miss it...

AMAZING video... thanks for the laughs!

[Edit] And i just realised that not only we both missed it, but we were born in the same day (allthough with a slight 14 year distance from each other)... weird world...
Does anyone still have this advert and if so could you please re-upload it? The link in the OP doesn't work any more...

Thanks in advance if anyone can help out.

Raceabout Advertisement
(24 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG