The online racing simulator
Racing noob
(23 posts, started )
Racing noob
*How to be unsuccesful in F1
lesson 1: make a crash in an PR work.*

Classic.

Reminds me of the typical T1 outcome for people who have never played LFS before.
He was waay too hot into that corner. WTF was he thinking?
Youtube comment says that there were journos in the back who were injured. If that's true, what an idiot to drive like that when noone is wearing helmets.
Quote from farcar :He was waay too hot into that corner. WTF was he thinking?
Youtube comment says that there were journos in the back who were injured. If that's true, what an idiot to drive like that when noone is wearing helmets.

If you watch the on board clip at the end there on the two people in the front and they both seemed fine.
Was funny clip though.

Edit: Could be someone in rear passenger side its hard to tell.
Was that actually the first corner he attempted with that car? It really looks as if he had no idea where the limits were and he seemed to have taken no effort in getting to know the car before searching for limits.
Quote from Greboth :If you watch the on board clip at the end there on the two people in the front and they both seemed fine.
Was funny clip though.

Edit: Could be someone in rear passenger side its hard to tell.

I thought I could see someone in the back from one of the external shots.
He didn't even bother searching for limits. He phoned Engineering, ordered Warp Factor 7, Full to Starboard, let battle [with the gravel] commence.

I don't think many people noticed his departure from the F1 scene - it was way less dramatic than his lack of ability!
#9 - ajp71
I seem to remember using this as an argument to why F1 drivers get there because of having the right links and sponsorship and talent is an optional extra that clearly Jaguar didn't tick. In terms of crashes though it's just retarded beyond belief given the number of crash videos at track days that get laughed at at least they are because of a slight lack of control/inexperience, this guy is (was) an F1 driver but still has no clue of what he's doing.
if i was him, i would have destroyed the camera and tape. lol. i wouldnt want anyone to see me driving so horribly...
That's an OPTIMISTIC entry speed, and a really EARLY apex.

"RAMMING SPEEEEEED!"
that guy... was/is an F1 driver?

wtf...
see attachment
Attached images
youredoingitwrong.jpg
this is an old one. i heard he was out just after being in the f1 car and this was the 1st "real" corner he came to, he was still in F1 car mode, obviously got it wrong!! lol! what an idiot.
What an idiot.
you can see someone in the backseat behind the passenger in the front. 3rd camera view you can see his arm and his head behind the front seat
#19 - Jakg
100% grade A+++ DONUT! That Jag weighs in at about 1800kgs and not 150 as Mr Pizza thoght...
Whoops!

The difference of how fast you can go through a corner in BF1 / XRT
I love the way the journalist had more of an idea what was going on than the 'F1' driver.
to bad I didn't find a better version of the pic
Attached images
snapshot20070107120100.jpg

Racing noob
(23 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG