The online racing simulator
LFS spectater
Is it possible to get frankey to setup lfs spectator on the server plz because some team mates want to view the race but have no luck with spectator being install onto the server and have lfs lapper disabled before the time when the event to start.
#2 - arco
It's possible, I just have to press a button on lfsworld to hook the server up to the relay server. Problem is it will kill lfslapper after about a minute. But I guess we can do without the lapper. Also another option is LFSTV: http://www.triso.de/download/index.php?dir=./lfstv

Although it's a little buggy, and it's not excactly a live feed. You will have to fast forward to catch up if you start watching late, and if you ff too much it just exits the replay.
A LFS Spectator enabled server would be nice if possible
#4 - arco
it's enabled, so those who wanna watch can do it now.
LFS Spectator 's working great (y) thnx
does anybody know if lfs lapper block insim relay at lfs world?
i would like to see my servers at lfs spectator, but i always get message about dead connection at insim relay window (maybe because i have lfs lapper running on drift server)
#7 - arco
Yep, that's what I've experienced too. They don't seem to work good together, so I usually turn off lfslapper when we need to have insim running for spectator. Enabling insim relay at lfsworld seems to kill the lfslapper after a couple of minutes.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG