The online racing simulator
WoW thats what I searched for
But it dont works with InSim v4

MfG Reese
FYI, you can use sdsether's LFSLib (written in C#) with any VisualStudio.NET language (VB, COBOL, J#, IronPython, think there is a Ruby one somewhere, etc.) and its up-to-date and fully functional.... one of the beauties of the .NET platform.

P.S. Before anyone gripes, I know there are compilers that compile other languages into the Java bytecode...
Quote from Hollywood :FYI, you can use sdsether's LFSLib (written in C#) with any VisualStudio.NET language (VB, COBOL, J#, IronPython, think there is a Ruby one somewhere, etc.) and its up-to-date and fully functional.... one of the beauties of the .NET platform.

P.S. Before anyone gripes, I know there are compilers that compile other languages into the Java bytecode...

[offtopic]You might say, it's one of the theoretical beauties of virtual machines. Except that .NET is the only one actively pushing the multi-language to one bytecode aspect, while Java does it almost despite of Sun and Mozilla and Adobe aren't even considering letting you address their VMs with bytecode.[/offtopic]

That said, yes, LFSLib.NET can be used in any language that can consume .NET dlls and I've even got it running under mono on linux (and i got a modified version mostly runnning on WM5 phones as well). As for IronRuby, the early alpha is finally out and will be hosted on RubyForge, but it's probably another 6 months out from being a viable .NET language.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG