The online racing simulator
steering wheel shake
(10 posts, started )
steering wheel shake
so some how i adjusted all the pedals and staff ,the only think that i cant adjust is steering wheel shake.and make it to be strait
it's shakes right from the start and even on smooth strait roads,shakes all the time so bad that i cant hold the wheel.
i did adjust the sensetiviti and it was less shake but still shaking ,and after i download momo pedal update from here http://www.wingmanteam.com/latest_software/beta_main.htm
it start shaking the same as before.
and another thing is that i cant make my steering wheel be strait.
any sugestions?why it shakes?
should i just return the wheel?
please help.
lower your forcefeedback and turn centering forces off
thanks
ok so the problem is fixed, now i have a deferent problem gas pedal and the brakes the car dont brake and i play with it and now some how the gas pedal become on the left side.and the car accelarates it self.
what to do
#4 - (SaM)
Well, the shaking is a known LFS thing, it happens on alot of wheels.
It's like a chain reaction. When you turn the wheel to the right, the force feedback of LFS provides resistance to the left wich pushes the wheel to the left, at most times the wheel gets passed the center and it's on the left side. Force Feedback provides resistance again and pushes it back to the right, and so on.

You can reduce and possibly get rid of it by increasing the analogue steer smooth in MISC. And remember to only have Force Feedback on an damper and springs off.
There used to be an option called Steer centre reduction but it's gone now. Increasing that would fix this problem, though the steering went a bit weird.
tailshe .. you need to go to options/controls/ axis and forcefeedback and invert your break and gas axis. should be 0 and 1

I allways recalabrate the wheel and pedals and fully turn the wheel left then right then back to center and pump both pedals once before every session of LFS

SD.
it is all good now with the steering wheel,only problem the brakes dont work.it just slows down but not stoping.
#7 - bbman
Check if you have separated the axis für brake and throttle in your driver settings... If you can't separate them, you have to check combined axis in your LfS controls-options...
#8 - (SaM)
Why's everyone on about pedals? That's not his question, lol.
Quote from (SaM) :Why's everyone on about pedals? That's not his question, lol.

Quote from tailshe :...now i have a deferent problem gas pedal and the brakes the car dont brake and i play with it and now some how the gas pedal become on the left side.and the car accelarates it self.
what to do

I'd say his question is about pedals. As others said, make sure you have "combined pedals" unchecked in the windows gaming options or Logitech profiler and "separate" is selected within LFS. And if we can assume it is a Momo, you have to invert the axis for throttle and brakes in LFS.
all good now.

just tried to switch from 3% sensetiviti to 30% and after that the wheel dont give any forceback at all now

steering wheel shake
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG