The online racing simulator
#1 - bingc
force feedback problem :(
hi all
sorry ive searched and i can't find a answer. i have a DFP and it works great...except for the force feedback. it jerks violently right and left half an inch both ways except when car is sitting still. how do i get rid of it?? i read it might be a glitch in the DFP??
thanks
My G25 does that sometimes too, no idea why. Usually if i hold on to the wheel real tight, it goes away, lol!
#3 - JJ72
it could be related to the centering spring setting, make sure you have centering spring set to off in windows.
Quote from c0nv1ct :My G25 does that sometimes too, no idea why. Usually if i hold on to the wheel real tight, it goes away, lol!

my G25 do the same without centering spring setting and have some problems with forcefeedback
yup, my g25 too
I just started getting this problem tonight, with the GT3 DFP wheel. Can't find a centering spring setting in the device setup. I had not had this issue before, any help to get rid of it would be greatly appreciated. It has really killed my driving.
This seems to be a recent thing for me as well - dodgy shake, it's hard to control the car! from what I have experienced, the more cars around me in online play the worse it gets.

Why is this happening just in the last few weeks tho??

Anyone? this really sux...

Oh it's a DFP that I have issue with

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG