The online racing simulator
is my pc "unstable"
(9 posts, started )
is my pc "unstable"
What are syptoms of an un-stable PC?
#2 - amp88
Freezing/locking up for extended periods of time (or indefinitely) and/or restarting/shutting down unexpectedly.
If you can run Prime95 for 24h straight using the Stress Test called blend, it is stable .
Quote from djgizmo68 :What are syptoms of an un-stable PC?

What problems are you having to be asking this??
Surely its not just CPU related though. For example if you have a weak power supply, then just cranking up cpu usuage might not affect it, but add in a powerful graphics card at full usuage, and hdd thrashing etc, you may find it cant cope then. Just a thought.
psu does have a big part in the stability of your system, but more than likely its a cpu related issuse, specially if you have overclocked....
Also the software can make it unstable! If you are running Windows then its UNSTABLE
Quote from jamesrowe :Also the software can make it unstable! If you are running Windows then its UNSTABLE

LOL, like I said, run Prime95 for a little bit (6 hours should be fine if you use it for daily use) running the torture test called blend (It tests CPU and RAM to the max). If your computer passes that then it is definately not the CPU or RAM that is the problem.

One question, is your processor dual core?

is my pc "unstable"
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG