The online racing simulator
Drag strip times!
(61 posts, started )
no one drags any more?
10.33 in the FXR (my favorite, can't be bothered with anything else).
Attached files
10.33.spr - 2.2 KB - 168 views
you had high wind enabled
so? you do better
#30 - Davo
Why bother when you're cheating,
Quote :bw_krupp : so? you do better

10:30 FXR and high wind enabled
2nd attempt 10:27
Attached files
1030.spr - 12.5 KB - 147 views
1027.spr - 12.1 KB - 151 views
#32 - Davo
pwned
Does anyone here drag race in real life?
Anyways I still have some work to do in the game, I'm a good .05 behind most of the fastest times...heh
Quote from trackah123 :10:30 FXR and high wind enabled
2nd attempt 10:27

Congradulations. I should probably buy a wheel at some point. I'll stick to my crappy gamepad for now. After all, its only 0:05 slower...
Quote from bw_krupp :Congradulations. I should probably buy a wheel at some point. I'll stick to my crappy gamepad for now. After all, its only 0:05 slower...

hes using keyboard though. Gamepad is faster than keyboard
hey you dragers, try out the 3.6 laper layout on the dragstip. you can find it on the fm 360° event! server!

its fun for 4.

just remember to do all 3 laps
I have no proof
i run 10.19s all day long check us out at Drag Drag Drag get your fzr on!
#38 - SamH
@schaefer83

yeah you are from msdrag team right.. you and your ultra-2fast wheelclutch.. even faster then my high-tech programmed macro on my logitech g15 keyboard.. i emailed logitech and said they should create axis-macros for g15 hahah

http://www.xtremesr.com/trackah123/newfeatureidea.jpg

if they can create that.. i can create the fastest wheelclutch for g15
As soon as I get another wheel, You guys will see some insane times

And drag king ill out shift that little button of yours :P If they add that in
well i can program/tweak the g15 in increments of "0.001ms" when it comes to delays.. so its VERY precise.. if i can tweak an axis macro that precise. then the times could be very interesting
that would be pretty crazy, I hope they do it!
got my wheel today

couple runs with the xrt
Attached files
xrt 13.14.spr - 3.4 KB - 161 views
dude thats sick lol.

do you also get a .14 without hooking? or does hooking here really make a difference?

i manage to do a .19 with hookset on kb

man they really need to create axis support for logitech g15 :P
Attached files
13.19.spr - 9.4 KB - 109 views
dont know what i get with out hooking, with keyboard though i could only get 13.21-13.22 with out hooking but with hooking i could get 13.18-13.20 pretty consistent, so hooking is good for a couple tenths with that car.

ran an 11.84 with the lx6 to I think I can break 11.7's with it

Did logitech email you back about your idea?
well its a bit confusing.. on the logitech techical support i got a reply with "this is not possible" .. and at the official logitech forums i got something like "thanks your suggestion will be forwarded to the development team for further investigation".

so tbh i have no idea.. ill notice soon enough when they release a new software update for logitech g15
#49 - DeKo
Quote from trackah123 :btw if you have a faster time then 8:64 with BF1 then you probably "sidedrafted" ... when you have some next to you and you drive very close to each other then youll end up having even faster times.. due to the drafting/slipstreaming..

also getting bumped in the back gets you faster
anyway my dragtimes are fair.. no wind/draft/nos/bumps or whatever

nah, i got a 08:59 with no wind on single player just by myself. My online stats say something like 08:40 something though, bit of lag and i got catapulted forward. 8:59 is my record though.
cool. plz post replay i wanna see that

got a slight improved set.. now i can do 8:63 with BF1

Drag strip times!
(61 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG