The online racing simulator
Need help with Kegetys Ghost Car, Please.
Ok I'm currently in the process of changing computers and I've unlocked Patch V and it's awesome but I downloaded Kegetys ghost car and for some reason it dosent work. I read the read me and took out the .dll file, is it compatible with patch V, I'm not sure how to enable the insim port to default (28888) If anyone can help me out please do.

Thanks- Mike
#2 - Jakg
just type /insim 28888 in the main menu (press / and a box will pop up, then type "insim 28888")
ok i'll try that out Thanks
I did that and nothing, on my last computer you seen it loading when you ran the ghost version, now it's not doing it. I did what you said and nothing. Any other ideas?
I only got the ghost car working in the training exersizes.
with patch V
solved, I re down loaded it and never removed the .dll file
Guys, I have the same problem.

I have downloaded the ghostcar, installed it like in the readme, then run LFSGrun.exe, and nothing happens when I go to practice...

when I type /ghost help nothing happens too, only "unknown command"

Is it incompatible with patch V?

Thanks.
Quote from eRaptor :Guys, I have the same problem.

I have downloaded the ghostcar, installed it like in the readme, then run LFSGrun.exe, and nothing happens when I go to practice...

when I type /ghost help nothing happens too, only "unknown command"

Is it incompatible with patch V?

Thanks.

What I did was go download it again and but I mad a folder on my desktop to save it to, After it downloaded I extracted all the files into my Lfs floder. When you open the first folder after it's down with the down load it'll say extract all files click on it and then it'll give a destanition for it, click browse and look for your lfs folder and store it there. Click yes to all and this time dont remove the .dll file, Thats what I did and it works good.
Quote from TypeRCivic :What I did was go download it again and but I mad a folder on my desktop to save it to, After it downloaded I extracted all the files into my Lfs floder. When you open the first folder after it's down with the down load it'll say extract all files click on it and then it'll give a destanition for it, click browse and look for your lfs folder and store it there. Click yes to all and this time dont remove the .dll file, Thats what I did and it works good.

Nope... Still nothing! (I had the dll on the place, but I tried it anyway)

Shouldn't I have some refence to insim in my LFS\cfg.txt?
I have the momoleds add-on, and it uses outsim (outgauge) and I have a few lines starting with OutSim... and OutGauge... in my LFS\cfg.txt file, yet there is no reference whatsoever to InSim...

Could this be it?
If so, what should I add to my cfg.txt?
If not... ARGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!:banghead:
#11 - Jakg
nothing goes in the CFG.txt, but to enable InSim you have to type "/insim [port]" in game - not sure what port it uses tho
Quote from Jakg :nothing goes in the CFG.txt, but to enable InSim you have to type "/insim [port]" in game - not sure what port it uses tho

I have done that, but it doesn't work. (port is 28888)
And when I use that command, "momoleds" just stop working (it uses OutGauge) but the ghost won't work either!

If it was working, at least the "/ghost help" should display something, right?

I'm really mad about this!!! :mad:
Solved!

Guess how...

You got it right! A fresh install, of course.
is it possible to run ghost car in Online ??
yes, if there is no one on that server you are in
Hi friends !!!
Is there a possibility of running Kegetys' Ghost car in version 0.6Q of LFS ???
Quote from josepmaria :Hi friends !!!
Is there a possibility of running Kegetys' Ghost car in version 0.6Q of LFS ???

impossible
Frown Glups !!!
WHat version does it work on?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG