The online racing simulator
In Game Track Info
(7 posts, started )
In Game Track Info
Hi there,
When you're already connected to a server and driving around on the track is there anywhere that tells you what track you're on, qulaifying time, laps or other things like whether there's a required pit stop.

Just got S2. I LOVE THIS GAME!!! I think the only way to maintain my marriage now is to get my wife playing too. LOL!!!

Watch for my Canadian Server CHOPS HQ Canada coming soon.

c.
If you drive a qualifiying on a server, the best times of all players are displayed on the right side of the screen.

If a pitstop is required you get an info at the start of the race.
i think (not sure though, because i can't check it in the office) you also get a note when pressing F12 - try joining a server with required pitting, press F12 and then join another without and press F12.. if i remember correctly, in race mode, there'S a note
#4 - AndyC
Yup, its F12, should display the qual time and race length etc under the fuel display? (i'm in too). I kno if defiently displays some info and its near the top.

Andy.
F12 displays some info, but as long as i'm right there is no info about a required pitstop.

And thats a big problem, because when the race starts it's definately to late to think about pit strategy. So, that should be changed in future versions.

Greets,
Warper
well actually you do see it on every server before you join in the serverlist - and have plenty of time to think about pit strategy after that..

but i agree - some more visible info would be fine indeed.

i have to check it when i get home, what info there exactly is in the F12 menue when driving online...
I agree that it's too late by the time the race starts. They really should have that data included.

In Game Track Info
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG