The online racing simulator
locked diff vs. clutch pack
(29 posts, started )
#26 - Gunn
Quote from greygoose0076 :
also, banning people for not appearing to be what they are is messed up.
whats to stop somebody from joining the forum on a computer that doesnt have LFS because their personal machine running LFS is internet challenged. then it would appear that they were demo users even if they had a liscense...
just a flaw in the system if you ask me.

Once you are licensed you can access the forum from any Internet-enabled computer on the planet that allows web browsing. It has nothing to do with LFS being installed. There is no flaw in the system but there is a flaw in your logic and your argument.

Demo users who claim to be using licensed content can only be treated by us in one manner. We really don't have any choice.
#27 - Gizz
ok it really doesnt get any more simple...

you buy the game (S2 is about 20 quid if i remeber right) you get a a WEB USER NAME and pw and a game USER NAME AND PASSWORD...

witch means that i can log onto the web with my work PC (never saw a game in its life im sorry to say) and log into the LFS forums with my WEB username and password..... so if you have paid you can log onto the forums at home or if you like log on with another computer the otherside of the plannet if you have PAID!...

20 quid for the best race sim to ever hit the market? i bet you have at least 1 EA game so if you can give ya hard earned cash to those blood sucking (sensored for public viewing) i think you can find it in you to support a team who actualy listen and care about there customers...

its 20 quid damnit and you dont just get this awsome game you get to talk to ME!!!!!!!! and forbin ofcorse but he charges ....
#29 - Gizz
Quote from Forbin :Huh?

twas just a little bitt of humour forbin to lighten up a bad topic ...

ill just sit up in this corner

locked diff vs. clutch pack
(29 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG