The online racing simulator
Xpand Rally Extreme SP Demo....
(8 posts, started )
....is out!
Quote from neilmichaelcasey :....is out!

bit more info would be nice... a link even if you couldn't be bothered with the rest.

[EDIT: A quick google and here we are] http://xtreme.xpandrally.com/ [/EDIT]
[EDIT 2] Beaten by deggis below! [/EDIT]
I have't tryed the demo yet, but from the comments i read it seems that the game is very far from being as good as RBR ... but i won't state anything before trying it out myself :P ... they have starforce in there , boo!
#5 - JTbo
I would be very careful about deciding to download this...you need Starforce to run it, and it can mess (allegedly) with your CD drive.
Quote from jayhawk :I would be very careful about deciding to download this...you need Starforce to run it, and it can mess (allegedly) with your CD drive.

Son of a! So thats what that last dialog box was about. It said something about software protection, and needing to install extra libraries. There's no way i'm lettn' that crap stay on my computer.
#8 - Bean0
Quote from c0nv1ct :Son of a! So thats what that last dialog box was about. It said something about software protection, and needing to install extra libraries. There's no way i'm lettn' that crap stay on my computer.

Starforce Removal Instructions

(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG