Since October the Charger 07 came to México as patrol

What type of patrol is there? post the type of patrol that use in your country
Attached images
Dodge_Charger_patrulla_c.jpg
Dodge_Charger_patrulla_c2.jpg
#2 - JTbo
This is quite common sight here
#4 - th84
That's not it. I thought N.Y. still used these.........
Attached images
NYC%20Police%20Car.jpg
Here in thr UK they mainly use these

Page1
Page2
Page3

rofl

I have also seen a subaru version of a cop car.
#6 - DeKo
normal police cars round here are the generic ford focus's:

(couldnt find a decent picture, Strathclyde police website is the worst thing ever)

But the traffic police round here have these cracking silver BMW's, cant find a picture of it, next time i see one ill snap a picture on my mobile
We have Crown Victorias and Impalas for cruisers here. The Crown Vics are being phased out, though. I think we are starting to get Chargers now as well, but I can't remember. Impalas are the most common to see still, though.
#8 - JTbo
Quote from Madman_CZ :Here in thr UK they mainly use these

Page1
Page2
Page3

rofl

I have also seen a subaru version of a cop car.

They surely won't use SD1's anymore, is there even single one alive anymore?
#10 - Davo
In Australia we have common cop cars like this Holden Commodore V6, similar to an Opel Omega.

We also have a few WRXs.

Best one so far, the GTO cop car Souped up version of the GTO from Holden Special Vehicles. Makes about 255.00 kw 346.5 HP and they trust cops to drive it!

More here

I wouldn't mind being a German Ior Italian cop.

Pretty much everything with a VW-badge on it...
Same thing as MAGGOTs cops here. Except we have a Chevy Tahoe SUV and aren't recieving Chargers. I always see the latest cops here because the private fuel station is down the street.
In my area you get the normal crappy Ford Fiestas, next step up is the Ford Focus...and the big gun traffic cops use tuned Volvo Estates that can easily top 180-190 mph
#14 - JTbo
Quote from Davo :
Best one so far, the GTO cop car Souped up version of the GTO from Holden Special Vehicles. Makes about 255.00 kw 346.5 HP and they trust cops to drive it!

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/1994/gtovx3.jpg http://www.nextcar.com.au/i.ho ... VZ.qld.police.2.05nov.jpg

More here

Bloody unfair, we never even got/will get those GTO's or any other REAL cars what you have, that thing is only modern car that really appeals to me
I think it is not possible even import one as it has been made really expensive and difficult
#15 - JTbo
Oh yes, our finest got also new Jaguar S-Type, but it was too much for them, I think.
A common sight where I used to live:

Rumor had it, if they went over a speedbump too fast the fuel pump would sometimes cut for a few secs. So obviously they're the ideal cop car.
#17 - JTbo
Quote from Rtsbasic :A common sight where I used to live:

http://www.ukemergency.co.uk/police/gpol.jpg

Rumor had it, if they went over a speedbump too fast the fuel pump would sometimes cut for a few secs. So obviously they're the ideal cop car.

I think some Fords had that too, there is safety switch that kills fuel pump power in case of accident, however it was too sensitive and set off at speed bumps and potholes etc.
Around here...

Crown Victorias Mostly

Across town, I think they still use one of these.

One of these in my part of town. Looks like that, just unmarked and no lightbar.
Cool
Found a site that lists most in North America and a few other countries as well. It is a decal site but shows the current rides of counrty/state.

Check out the Milwaukee County Sheriff Corvette

Enjoy.

www.jbot.ca/polveh.shtml
Texas has some kick A** patrol cars.
Attached images
Police Car - Dodge Viper GTS.JPG
lol i dont think they really did

some county near me i dont remember the name of it though has new magnums, chargers, and mustang cars, i've seen the mustang once it was dope!
Is it this one? A Video 2006 Mustange Patrol Car.
The county next to mine in Nebraska just got a few chargers, they are scary compared to the crown vics they use for regular patrol. I've also seen a camaro roll into the state trooper dept down the street. Good to know the ricer boys won't be able to get away! Except today since it snowed

Type Of Patrols
(46 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG