FXO Rover
(20 posts, started )
FXO Rover
Could somebody please make a black rover 620 turbo for the FXO Turbo
http://www.piratefrog.com/cars/rover620ti/20060311_01_near_side_front.jpg[/IMG]
much obliged

S D
#2 - joen
The requested URL /C:\Documents and Settings\James F\My Documents\My Pictures\20060311_01_near_side_front was not found on this server.

click browse to locate and select the file you want to upload in the manage attachments window
k
I'll try it.
I just made it but it's embarrasingly bad. Someone else can do this if they wish.
Attached images
rover.jpg
FXO_rover.jpg
Quote from DTrott :I just made it but it's embarrasingly bad. Someone else can do this if they wish.

Shrink the width of the grill by half then see what it looks like
Quote from Stew2000 :Shrink the width of the grill by half then see what it looks like

I just tried that and I have to say it looks much better. But it's bloody hard alligning the two halves together.
Lol the first attempt looks ugly. Hehe probly better than what I can do.
Here's the newer, slightly less ugly version.
Attached images
rover.jpg
FXO_rover02.jpg
Here's my attempt at it.
Attached images
rover.jpg
squish it vertically, so it doesn't rise so far up the hood
Quote from XCNuse :squish it vertically, so it doesn't rise so far up the hood

technically horizontally
I gave it a try. The result is quite nice IMO. Hope you like...
Attached images
showcase_FXO_rover.jpg
FXO_rover.jpg
Great job man. Mine is nothing now.
Quote from Knight_Atack :I gave it a try. The result is quite nice IMO. Hope you like...

i love it its like my sis' boyfriends 1, but could you possibly see if you could blend the top of the 620 lights with the part of the car theyd be on...

if that made any sense
because that nade no sense to me

S D
Quote from Knight_Atack :I gave it a try. The result is quite nice IMO. Hope you like...

Hey, im not sure how old this topic is, but ive been looking hard for a Rover skin for a XRG! Loving yours... could you possibly make it for a XRG? please
roflmao!.
nearly a two year bump

i'm sure this will get locked now.
Quote from Stew2000 :roflmao!.
nearly a two year bump

i'm sure this will get locked now.

Well, it's only one and a half and why would it be locked?
lOl Sorry about digging up such an old thread! Has it really been that long since someone has requested a Rover skin :faint2:

please dont lock it ... There might be someone who still has a Rover skin for a XRG

FXO Rover
(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG