The online racing simulator
Anyone else having online "issues" today?
Or is it me/my connection?, synch lates, laggy servers, dropped connections? anybody?
#2 - Slopi
I almost can't even play online as is. I get some wierd lag spike (hardware? connection? who knows...), usually mid-turn. The framerate drops for a second or so, I lose feedback in the wheel and when it clears up the wheel snaps back to place and usually makes me spin out. Seems to happen with more than 4 people on a server, near the pits, opposite side of the track from the pits and when anyone joins with a custom skin.

Beyond frustrating. I've patched, updated did all the usual stuff that gets tossed out as standard suggestions and nothing works. Thinking I might just take a break for a while...
#3 - JTbo
Everything seems to be in order
#4 - Davo
Heavier lag than usual for me too.
Ever thought that maybe internet activity is slightly higher today/tonight than usual, which will result in worse performance for online gaming. Not really tried today, but having no problems in Patch U or V other than wireless lag-moments (which I can't blame on the internet or LFS).
#6 - Davo
Yeh probbaly everyone is contacting relos using skype or something else. Christmas was so busy it was hard to keep a connection alive.
There's heavy lag over here, and i have to try several times to connect to the master server and the game servers. The Taiwan earthquake broke several undersea cables, so the internet connection in Asia's horrible, with extreme lag and load times.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG