The online racing simulator
Post your wheel!
(158 posts, started )
Quote from rc10racer :I have had mine since late 05 and there is nothing wrong with it.

BTW it does not take the best wheel and best driver to get wr even us people with crappy wheels can do it and i do not use FF or the crappy vibration it has

Lol yes the vibration really really sucks .
Thats nuts man but its damn cool
Quote from Zaeka :omg i have the same old classic computer chair :spin:

So they came without the stains too? Frankly I've never seen one without
new adition! G25!
Here is my Rig so far. In the proccess of building a complete cockpit the Pedals are the first stage of it.
Attached images
IMG_9135 (Large).JPG
IMG_9136 (Large).JPG
Bit of bump, but I got my update kind of finished so here goes

That is how I drive nowdays, no hud at all, just need to start making racing frame for that extra immersion now and bit of replanning furniture locations and such

Any comments? :P
Attached images
lfs_setup.jpg
Quote from JTbo :Bit of bump, but I got my update kind of finished so here goes

That is how I drive nowdays, no hud at all, just need to start making racing frame for that extra immersion now and bit of replanning furniture locations and such

Awesome! Thats my comment. Wish my setup was like that
I use Logitec Driving Force Ex, and it`s just stands in front of a 17 inchess monitor
Quote from JTbo :Bit of bump, but I got my update kind of finished so here goes

Wow! A tiny couch and a mini wheel/keyboard up on your desk beside your monitor! Cool effect!
Quote from MRSisson :Wow! A tiny couch and a mini wheel/keyboard up on your desk beside your monitor! Cool effect!

LG Ultra Flat + G25, sofa for 3 ppl and 100" projector image is closer to reality
Quote from JTbo :LG Ultra Flat + G25, sofa for 3 ppl and 100" projector image is closer to reality

It's not lined up very well... and why does your car have two steering wheels? And why isn't there a hot chick on the couch for us all to enjoy looking at?
Quote from sgt.flippy :It's not lined up very well... and why does your car have two steering wheels? And why isn't there a hot chick on the couch for us all to enjoy looking at?

Camera was not lined up very well, when I sit there it is lined very well, car did came with that steering wheel with it and I had my own, don't feel throwing things away so I let it be there and chick was giving me massage at moment when pic was taken
Quote from JTbo :Camera was not lined up very well, when I sit there it is lined very well, car did came with that steering wheel with it and I had my own, don't feel throwing things away so I let it be there and chick was giving me massage at moment when pic was taken

I call next!

You did keep her clean huh?

I love big screens for gaming, since I got my TV as a computer screen... It's marvelous, not as big as a projection, but still quite nice
JTbo, that is stunning. I bet it's very nice playing games/sims with such a big screen.

Anyway, here's my humble little setup. Nothing major, just a FFEX with 22" widescreen.
Attached images
wheel at desk.JPG
a few pics of mine needs a tidy round
Attached images
21012009384.jpg
21012009385.jpg
21012009386.jpg
Very basic, no FFB, only 180 deg lock to lock, but it'll do for now!

Wheel(s) and comfy seat.
Oh yeah could be.

Btw the desks are also IKEA and many more thingson my room are too.
Quote from danthebangerboy :Very basic, no FFB, only 180 deg lock to lock, but it'll do for now!

Might be a bit random bumping / quoting this post of yours, but it's actually a good wheel. Sure, it does not last that long, and I had problems driving straight with it, other than that it were a great wheel I enjoyed a lot.
You had problems driving straight with it but it was a "great" wheel?

Post your wheel!
(158 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG